Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

I understand wanting to plan. Sometimes I’ve planned out my subliminals for the next 6 to 12 months. However perhaps over the next 30 days or so, your question may answer itself.

I haven’t seen any evidence that other subliminals are interfering with DR. DR is doing its thing, even though I’m running major programs in T^2.

If you truly only want DR Ultima, remember the warning on the description page. Now having warned you, perhaps it will be available in the custom store as a stand alone, or to chuck in with your favorite healing modules.

I and others have been thinking this too.

4 Likes

Nah there’s nothing to say that running another sub will affect the results. But knowing raphael wanted to run DR pure I was trying to keep my suggestion as close to that particular goal as possible (whilst still preparing/shortening his run up to EoG)

1 Like

I’m thinking 60 days. If someone is running Dragon Reborn do yourself a favor and run each stage for no less than 60 days. I am running each stage for 90 days

2 Likes

For me, it’s not about the days but about the amount of exposure. So it’s going to be 150-200h per stage (Stage 1-3) and 300-400h for Stage 4. I’m sure @Simon would tell us something else too.

2 Likes

For me it’s intuitive
The moment I feel I am ready for the next step I am doing it

1 Like

Would it be problematic to run this in a stack with a custom that’s this heavy?

it’s likely scripting to have strength and confidence at a level sufficient to deal with that kind of breakdown and healing, like Ascension in Sex Mastery or Regeneration tailored for those scrips. Then there is also of course the increase mental strength and confidence from purging traumas and blocks as well.

That’s my sense from my dabbling with DR so far.

1 Like

I feel I’m ready for Stage 4 yet I want to run the three first stages at least for 150h each. It’s good to have a reasonable time frame apart from your guts or even objectives and tracking the progress. :sunglasses:

How do you know ST4 is the right thing if you don’t know st 2 and 3?

I really like the discussion on this, but will run my customs and wait until the major titles have name embedding to buy Drag Reb.

3 Likes

@Fire What was your vision behind the script of Dragon Reborn Ultima? Is it like the difference between Primal Seduction and PS: Iron Throne?

I am trying to figure out if I should go for a full Dragon Reborn Q journey or maybe try my luck with a Dragon Reborn Ultima custom as Ultima subs work very well for me and 80% of the results would probably be sufficient.

10/10 would recommend DR so far. I’m only on Stage 1 of the journey but it really seems to bring out your authentic self. Regardless of the healing and whatever else it does, this has been massive. If you see @James on the forum, he’s completely changed as a person already.

I’ve still got a lot of work to do with DR but so far, it’s been great.

6 Likes

I can only speak highly of Dragon Reborn.
It changed me from I doo everything alone to I can do it with people.
I start to engage in conversations, before I was acribic looking what and tho whom I speak.
I start to have interest in others
Other subs realy click In now
Traumas are realised-I testet it yesterday when I was smoking a green one, nothing psychic came up just enjoying the space.
After heavy 2 weeks on DR I feel soooooo good inside
My whole 34 years on this planet was a constant problematic fight, burden, heavyness and very very arduous. All gone and replaced with a warm body feeling
And so much more

Go for it Man

8 Likes

Im really impressed by the awesome results people are getting with Dragon Reborn, congratulations for the great work!!
As tempting it is for me to test it, I have a place for DR a couple of months from now, for now I really enjoy reading peoples DR journals.

2 Likes

For those who don’t read my journal:
I feel very powerful but in a natural way, as if it was my own energy, not an energy generated by the sub. I’ve never expected I could be more “me” but here you go on DR.

It feels as if the outer layer of who I am deep inside was being peeled off:
onion1

7 Likes

Is anyone Running Dragon reborn and other subs together?

1 Like

I’ve been running this for a bit more than 3 weeks. I’m a little jealous of the results, that some of you got. The purification has been great. DR burned away a lot of stuff. However, there are still a few issues, that are very deep and I haven’t been able to eliminate by any other method that I’ve tried. Those are the reason I bought DR in the first place. So far, I feel like it has purged pretty much everything apart from those deep issues.

I have used these words like purify and not heal, because running DR now feels like disinfecting a wound. I really want to move to ST2, but I resolved to be on ST1 for at least a month, or until I destroy those deep issues. So to sum up, great for some stuff, still processing other, but I’m still not done yet.

I’m doing Khan Stage 4 and Minds Eyes. I did have Stark too.

2 Likes

I’ve decided to run Stage one and two together for six months. See if my head explodes

2 Likes