Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Lol i gave it a listen for 2 days a month ago and it sent me into mid life crisis mode :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

It definitely is a powerful mind blowing eradicator for a sub.

4 Likes

What happened?

1 Like

I was very emotional for a good 2 weeks while dealing with whatever Dr had helped me get through … i don’t exactly remember what it was, i think it was about my ex gf bc she told me i was annoying her those 2 weeks and being emotional like over the top. But that also could have just been her fucking with my head like she usually likes to do as payback for me breaking up with her last year.

I am excited to continue my DR journey next year at some point once most of the titles are rewritten in QZP format.

I can imagine how much more badass and life changing the healing subs will be in QZP especially compared to how they are now.

2 Likes

Mhmm… it should release that from your being instead of magnifying it. Perhaps you did something wrong or listened too much?

It’s supposed to purify and cleanse all your deepest traumas, fears, energies, emotions, etc and I read around the forum people have mentioned that after a month they barely remembered any of their traumas or their old self, almost as if it happened in another reality. If that’s how you FEEL, you must react differently to her right?

That’s what it is supposed to do at least, and it people have often reported about this effect.

1 Like

It was probably recon also because my crazy stack i had at that time lol. But it was def tearing some barriers and helping destroy things i went through.

2 Likes

@Elsewhere

I have no need nor Lust to recall something from this time.

Its unbelievable Powerful, be READY

If you want to read what shit I was going through :grin:

Here

3 Likes

Dragon is a controlled demolition on your past, how you’ll feel and be will change with each listen. One loop of ST1 is enough to start questioning fundamental beliefs about yourself, your life and how you relate to your environment. I liken it to Khan ST1 but over a much wider field.

Currently there’s a lot of confidence/power issues I’m working on from decades back. Will it totally clear everything? No, it cannot - some memories should be kept as lessons. Will it deactivate the emotions around trauma? Yep. Will you feel depressed about it? Sure.

How long to listen? Tough to say, when does healing and trauma ever end? Is it simply a condition of being human? When do you simply just get on with life? Questions everybody who had run DR can only come to themselves.

7 Likes

Ive spend around 6 months on Dr and still see great benefit from the occasional DRU. There is indeed no end to healing, new situations will always bring up new traumas, new insecurities, new everything. I dont see myself ever being truly done with DR. Its an intense ride though, and sometimes its more effective to completely focus on achieving your goal, rather than the more indirect way of healing first.

2 Likes

It was smooth, but, my emotions were up and down like a cheap whores knickers! In regeneration I would remember past experiences and relive them, with DR I would just feel really really bad some days or weeks and maybe remember something that happened “way back when”. But eventually that would lead to moments of euphoria that would last for days. It eventually evens out. Sanguine and limit destroyer helped a lot.

Several years is a lot mate. Maybe set a goal of 11 months with 1 month of extended washout at the end. Then see how you feel about yourself. Whilst listening to DR you can’t really see the wood for the trees, but after a washout of a month I’m almost certain that I will never want to listen to DR again. As of right now I just think it’s unnecessary.

I think people get lost in this never ending cycle of thinking they’re incredibly fucked up (I was guilty of this) and just needing that extra bit of healing. But really you’re just afraid to move on to something new in life. But that’s just my opinion and you should do what you think is best for you.

4 Likes

This perfectly sums up how I feel about my time on DR.

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn has done more for me than any other self help or self improvement program ever even therapy. I’m not entirely indifferent to what would trigger me in the past but I’m getting there.
@Hoppa and I have discussed endlessly the importance of foundational work and Dragon Reborn is at the core of that.
My self awareness is crazy. I feel infinitely more self reflective than I thought possible. In the process of healing and resolving life long trauma I became very aware of how much I was masking to project a sense of normalcy when it’s obvious to my wife and others that I am ADS.
To me this is a life long process. I feel Dragon Reborn is a program that can and probably should be run multiple times

9 Likes

7 Likes

@Elsewhere I would recommend A SubliminalUser is Reborn, my eight month run of the entire program.

4 Likes

Hello to all
My question to people who run dragon reborn, but any body Can share his unique viewpoint. You all are welcome :sun_with_face:

Did dragon reborn increased your trust/faith in the universe/god/field "that you will be supported whenever/wherever you be/go "?! Here I don’t ask about trusting in oneself /self confidence . ((Although I understand that paradoxically increasing self confidence will result in trusting the universe that you are supported))

Thanks in advance every body :heart:

Edit:
While using or after using (dragon reborn/Khan)
What was your reactions/behaviour/thinking/visions to gov vax mandates ?! In short how you dealt with life ?!

Please for the sake of community guidelines no pro or anti vax war :pray:
Dear @RVconsultant if you think or find the last questions will be proplematic ! I am all in to delete the questions gracefully :blue_heart:

I ‘deal with life’ by making my own decisions about what happens to me irrespective of other people/society/the govt.

6 Likes

I didn’t feel this on my run of DR. I think this would be more Alchemist/Sage Immortal

Same as remarkable.

2 Likes

After running DR for months, I began to think mainstream media was strange, alien, and uninteresting.

9 Likes

@RVconsultant I feel that way about a lot of things after running Dragon Reborn.

3 Likes

I feel that Dragon Reborn is really having an ongoing effect on me. I’m processing my life and my experiences pretty deeply (admittedly by my own estimation).

I’m going back to some old material and old ground that I’ve tread and retread many times over the years, and I’m finding that new shifts, changes, and progress are happening.

I’m in Dragon Blood (Dragon Reborn Stage 2). Been in it since November 8. The ZP/Qv2 schedule means that I play 1 loop of Dragon Blood for one at most two days in any given week.

Clearly I’m stimulated, but I still wonder if this exposure is enough.

And how long is best to stay on Dragon Blood before moving on to Dragon Flight. I have not chosen yet. In a process like this (processing and internal development and evolution), if I wait for a plateau before I move on to the next stage, that could potentially be a very, very long time.

I don’t know.

7 Likes

I’m really hoping Dragon Reborn will be the first multi stage that becomes ZP

8 Likes