Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Stage 4 for me was harsh, but I also skipped stage 3.

I don’t know how much physical healing I got from DR.

DR prioritizes emotional healing. Paragon prioritizes physical healing.

You could do to a doctor to find out if this is a medical issue. For me, I had this happen on DR, and guessed it was reconciliation.

1 Like

1 loop every three days.
I just started ST2.

That is a very reasonable listening schedule. Some people are more sensitive than others.

Sometimes I take a week off after just 1 loop of a Qv2 program.

Try more rest days, mate!

Thanks RV

I used the entire past week for processing.
I been feeling with more energy lately.

Thanks for your insight! I was mainly expecting the emotional healing aspect and it would be the main reason why I would run DR, but the mention of physical healing just piqued my curiosity.

I did ask one time and one told me to stop working out so much lol. Its usually the typical things stretch, Advil etc.

Dragon Reborn was a long journey. But I’m done, and I’m glad I did it. The full extent of its benefits is going to be realized as time goes on.

8 Likes

That’s an amazing review @SubliminalUser, thanks for sharing it and congratulations on those results! I’ve been a bit scared to get DR honestly because my financial situation, while improving, is still a bit unstable and instability can be bad for reconciliation, but this post of yours encourages me to go for it.

I also was considering switching Ultimas around per stage to support them based on reconciliation and the focus of each stage, which I why I asked my questions a few posts back. Of course, each person would react differently to each stage and the differences in yours and @RVconsultant’s experience shows this. But if by coincidence I would have a similar experience to you, I’d probably want to run:

• Rebirth in S1 to help kick start transforming
  • Elixir in S2 to assist in recon
  • RICH or Limit Destroyer in S3+4 to either break my wealth limits or general limits

Thanks again guys, this has given me lots to think about.

1 Like

Hallo Dragons

I have run st1 for 3 months and ST2 also for 3-4 months.
I did for every stage a custom with a solo core (except st 4)

Now I had only 2 weeks with st 3,afterwards I was going to peru for 9 weeks to do other things😉 and I didn’t listen to subs in this time.

I am kind of hesitant to listen to st 3
I have plans made for my life for the next year and I want to know if it’s a good idea in your opinion to mix ST3 and a St4 custom into a Sexual Journey?

What are your Experiences with St 4?

Thank you for your time and answer

For me, stage 4 was hell for about 2 months. Then it started to get a lot better. For about 2 weeks in that 2 months, my stomach felt like it was going through a dough mixer.

So I would encourage you take things slow.

Also keep in mind, you are taking your time. I rushed it. I would encourage you to try stage 3. You’ve done a foundation of st1 and st2.

What do you think?

4 Likes

It’s very interesting to hear different stories about Dragon Reborn. That sounds really painful, and one would think that when St4 comes of any four stager that it would a lot smoother. For me St4 just got me insane levels of energy and joy. For information I only did one month of each stage.

3 Likes

I continue with st 3

And then I do st 4 also.

I have time for that now😂

LOL

We should do that sometime :wink:

I’m currently running St 2 with The Alchemist St 1 and Sage the Immortal
I feel like my self awareness is shifting in ways I never thought it would.
I am learning to shrug off negativity which is awesome on its own
I will probably add Love Bomb and Sanguine

2 Likes

@James you are becoming the immortal the outlander. The man who every man dreams of becoming. An immortal who will walk and will be followed by the mortals.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist If that happens blame @Sub.Zero . It was his idea that I run The Alchemist
I’m not complaining though as I feel like I’m growing in ways I never thought possible or shrugged off
That should make @SaintSovereign smile

1 Like

Damn that’s a lethal combination :metal:

2 Likes

@RVconsultant were you still running the relatively light loop frequency at that time? Like 1 loop every 3 or 4 days?

Just trying to get some more details. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes. Are you thinking about changing your listening schedule?

1 Like

I did 4 days ago 1 loop of st1 Qv2
It pulled out traumatic stuff and cut trough it like a hot knife trough butter.
Then 2 days my stomach was upset and I Coud vomit al the time.
Today I did another loop of st 1 and all :face_vomiting: is gone.

Now I lisen to a ST4 loop and it’s soo heavenly powerfull.

:+1::+1::+1:

I can lisen to st 4 without a problem.
I did enough foundation work
:blush::blush::blush:

This is the first time since 8 months on Dragon Reborn that I have a very good feeling.

I just felt soo goooood during and since the loop

Update 15 hours later.

:fire::fire:Fantástico :fire::fire:

3 Likes

To Those Who Have Run Or Are Running Dragon Reborn:

In general, during the active working phases of the Dragon Reborn program, did you notice any effects or impacts on your productivity and focus?