Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Honestly I’ve thought about it. But from reading here and what Simon actually once said or was it Hermit. It’s not a really good idea just to jump straight to Emperor. The perfect pattern to go about it they said to start with Ascension, build up your base, improve your income and then go with Ascen Mogul then once that is mastered and you’re in point of life where you wanna break off and go to the next level is where Emperor comes in. The whole process before jumping to Emperor should be 1 year minimum.

What? no way… it doesnt work like that, it dependes on your objectives.

yes emperor does require some foundation, but if you did DR plus ascension for 90 days +(which you did) its more then enough to use Emperor.

i switched to emperor after 2 month of ascension, i dont feel overwhelmed.
but i am also starting my own business so i dont know how domineering i might be in a regular corproate environment, but i think it should totally help you get rid of the nice guy syndrom

Yeah I don’t have my own business, in that aspect Emperor is great. So it works for you. I’m still in corporate world kind of. Maybe once I commit to finally do my own thing and that’s online marketing, e commerce digital marketing etc. For now I’m trying to save enough money to kickstart that. I’m in sales rn and Emperor wouldn’t be good for that position.

Question. Maybe it’s been asked (likely).

How would a person choose if they should run Dragon Stage 4 Q or Ultima? I’ll be switching to stage 4 soon and am curious.

My idea was to complete Dragon Q, then start a new wealth-stack while running a loop of Paragon & Dragon Ultima at night. I don’t know if there’s still a benefit of the stage 4 Q over the Ultima at that point.

@RVconsultant do you know?

Thanks for the tag. I think DRU is a type of DR st4 put into an Ultima. However I don’t think they are interchangeable. Personally I’m running both. Mainly because I need to channel my merciless Khan desires into something so I’m being ruthless towards my issues. A double ka-power of DR I think is most satisfying.

1 Like

DRU was designed to be a booster for dragon reborn so yup.Not interchangeable

Its also designed to be alot more narrow

1 Like

Thank you, FAQ Master!

It seems that my intent to use it after I’m done with 8 months of Dragon would be acceptable. I like the idea of running a single loop of healing at night as a reminder. Just in case those 8 months missed something and I’m not actually immortal yet.

The only variable would be how running multiple Ultimas while I sleep affects the quality of my sleep.

1 Like

I’m gonna give some advice here that some others on the forum might not think is good. But I think you should drop DR. And I admit I’m biased because I went through a tough time with that program, but I really believe that pushing past things isn’t always the way and can cause more issues than benefits. DR is heavy, I personally don’t think it should be used as a foundational program for anyone with complex issues but that’s just me. DR is more like the journey beyond to really break through the sticking points. But you need a strong base to fall back on when things get rough. They warn about this on the sales page and I know my first thought was “well I’ve been through transformational journeys before, how much harder could it be?” Well DR humbled me to say the least.

Healing trauma is a tricky subject. The way it’s presented makes it seem like it’s a really linear process and it’s not. Also a lot of trauma is compartmentalized which isn’t always a bad thing. One thing I’m learning is that sometimes improving aspects of your life without intense emotional introspection can be way more helpful.

What I’m rambling about here. Take the emphasis off of healing for a bit. Focus on some goals, figure out what stands in the way of the goals and build a listening plan. I really like this forum, but it’s dangerous sometimes because not every solution is going to work. Everyone is unique in how they respond to stuff like this, it’s really important to not stubbornly stick to something because “it worked for everyone else”. Been there, done that man. It’s a bad mentality to have, it blinds you to alternatives and prevents you from finding solutions tailored to your own temperament and sticking points in life.

And you don’t want to be stuck in “healing hell”, it’s an illusion of forward progress with healing but really just retriggering old wounds that you don’t move beyond. I have a lot of experience with that. These subs help, but they aren’t flawless because ultimately it’s your mind making the changes and I 100% guarantee you it can backfire at times even with the best of intentions.

5 Likes

Sounds like you need way more Healing then.

Also why limit yourself to 4 months or 1 year.

Do it 5 years - then speak or give advice

:wink:

No offense man, but this is exactly what I’m talking about. Healing isn’t always the universal answer. And to piss away a year or more in hopes of things getting better is not the way to go. I’m just providing a counter argument to this often recommended advice. Just because it’s popular and said a lot doesn’t mean it’s always the optimal way.

3 Likes

@Fractal_Explorer I don’t feel dropping DR is the answer as much as running it along something like Ascension , Ascend Mogul, or Renaissance Man. I see DR as a gateway for someone to get their shit together

2 Likes

That’s right.
On the other side how do you know if it’s the right or wrong way for somebody else?

@Leandros and @James I understand your points.

I’m also probably one of the most biased people as I love DR!

I also realize people have to make their own decisions and DR is very strong. I sympathize with @Fractal_Explorer as there were times I felt very uncomfortable running DR.

I also know that elementary_vision is someone who thinks a lot, and has probably given this a lot of thought. If you, elementary_vision want to discontinue DR, I support your decision. Another subliminal might work better for you now, or even taking a few weeks off might help.

You are welcome to continue to post, and I’ve been enjoying reading your insights.

3 Likes

@Fractal_Explorer
Can you explain your standpoint?

How long did you DR?
What has changed?
What not?
What was healed?
What not?

Also did you do DR solo or mix it up with other products the whole time?
Did you try the V2 of DR?
Or did you do a custom of DR?
Or just the Q version?

That’s the thing, while others who run DR feel at least something (pain of some sorts, difficulty emotionally, or something else) I don’t feel anything. Since running it from December up to now, each stage for 45-60 days I have not felt anything. I will take what @Fractal_Explorer said into account and if this continues like this up untill st4 I won’t bother with DR anymore.

1 Like

@James That’s also an avenue he can take. It’s up to him really. I was just lending my thoughts on the matter and based on what he’s experiencing might benefit him. Dropping DR really isn’t the end of the world, I think there’s sometimes a lot of pressure to continue programs on here and I get it because reconciliation can rear its ugly head. But I think it’s equally important to consider sometimes it’s not reconciliation and putting everything under that umbrella can be equally detrimental to growth.

@Leandros I don’t know if it’s right or wrong. I was just lending my advice to someone. It’s not about who’s right or wrong, it’s about having a variety of perspectives and opinions. If everyone agrees on everything and it’s all one big echo chamber that’s never good.

But to answer your questions

Roughly 103 days, I capped out at stage 3 and went back to stage 1

The most noticeable change is emotional honesty with myself and no longer suppressing as much. Building more authenticity and being more steadfast in my own beliefs.

Gonna condense these. I have a lot issues. I fully acknowledge that under 3 months is not enough time to be considered an expert on DR. But my life started going the opposite direction. Social anxiety got really bad, my isolationist tendencies got out of control, depression worsened. And I could have fought through all that and kept going but I made a conscious decision to explore a different avenue for the sake of my own mental health. Pushing through all that with some tiny hope that one day in the future I’d be past all of it or have some breakthrough was just way too desperate of a mentality.

That’s the healing hell I’m talking about, someone can assume they’ll get past it the longer they keep at it but you can’t 100% know for certain. I’m just saying from my past experiences I’ve been stuck many times and it’s made my life worse. Could it have been different this time? Definitely. But it felt like a gamble with how much energy was being drained from me and the emotional pain I was going through.

6 Likes

You give it a shot. If it doesn’t work try something else. As long as you’re doing something you’re still moving forward. If DR doesn’t seem to work for you that’s fine. That’s why there are so many options with this company. At the end of the day it’s about improving your life, if you’re not seeing improvements change the strategy. No shame in that. You can always revisit DR at a later time.

2 Likes

@Fractal_Explorer

Thank you for your honesty

Its a known phenomenon that things get worse before they can heal.
Most times to heal/overcome something it has to get slammed in your face until you don’t want it anymore on al levels.

I had the same with some traumatic fears and what I did was: I exposed myself into situations that makes then even worse and then on top of it smoking weed for the overkill
It was HARDCORE
so I ended up for 2 months into the woods every day, alone and at night, I was Screaming like a madman sometimes, crying like women, I lost orientation sometimes, I fought trauma, fear, paranoia, suicide and more until I get domination over these states and then evict them. I know trauma since I am 2 years old and I realy needed to evict them.
So I did what I had to do:face them full on and decide that I don’t need this anymore. Then your subconscious helps you and find instantly ways to realease them.
I am not completely trough all of them but when today something pops up I am laying in the hamoc gretting it, smoking a cigar and saying : Oh hello, let’s feel that intensely and then letting it drop out of me, or integrate the parts I splittet away from me, whatever is necessary.

AL the best to you Buddy

2 Likes

I understand this. I relate.
My life has gotten worse both times I’ve used DR. I’ve journalled the first time and realised that the second time I noticed my life was worse now that I started using it again.

Now, I’m still using it as personally I feel like I need that healing and that the manifestations of a bad life are coming from the emotions I’ve been surpressing that have been bought to the surface due to DR - if that makes sense?

I can completely understand why someone wouldn’t want to go through that hell. The amount of negative and sucidial thoughts I’ve felt whilst on DR, personally - not for everyone and there’s other factors too, are unbelievable but again, I truly believe I need the healing for sure. I need to get out of that rut and those thoughts that are holding me back and I believe DR is the answer - but it won’t be the answer for everyone.

I’m glad you chose what was best for you, please don’t let anyone else tell you different. You do what’s best.

Keep pushing tho.

3 Likes

@Brandon

You Wil evict them that’s fore sure
Just be prepared and proceed
I saw it with myself, 5 months after starting DR most of my underlying problems are gone and it will get better to a point where you realy love life.

I admit that I am going back to st1 and repeat the process, it’s like washing ships, some ships need to be scrubed repetitive until they shine :wink: