Main Disc. Thread - Diamond ZP v2 with / without ME [Now Available!]

Is this meant to be taken as an invitation or something? :thinking:
HAHAHAHA

1 Like

It is too early o’clock in the morning lmfao I didn’t realize the alternative context that could be seen in :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But yes.

I invite you to run DIAMOND ZP Experimental and share the juicies with the class, forthwith!

4 Likes

Well has anyone noticed anything different with the new experimental version?

1 Like

I used the experimental version of Diamond before going out to see a girl and I noticed a distinct difference from the last version. The result was less than desirable which really surprised me as I’ve had many good results with Diamond in the past. My erection decreased as I played the loop and I last less time than I do without using Diamond.

This makes me think of when I ran Libertine last week and noticed no effects. Maybe the effects in these kinds of fast acting subs take longer to kick in with the experimental version as they install themselves deeper than the old ones? If so, does that mean that these auras/active effects could be even longer lasting? @SaintSovereign

3 Likes

Thats been discused before somewhere in the forums, probably in the Diamond ZP thread, but I dont really remember, might as well be the Libertine ZP topic.
Basically the idea is that for some people titles like Diamond and Libertine are fast acting and they can use them 1 or 2 hours before the special occasion and the effects will kick in just right. Some other people (like me), need to listen to the title 1 or 2 days before the ocassion, so the scripts has enough time to act.

Maybe with the new version your time frame for the effects to blossom has changed, for me is the same between the 2.
I can never use Libertine or Diamond right before, because they trigger some type of healing response for some reason… those titles need breathing time for me… at least 2 days.

I guess you can experiment with that criteria and also with how much you expose yourself to the script (the duration of the loops).

5 Likes

That’s an interesting thing to note, as I never got healing effects from Libertine or Diamond. I don’t exactly feel good emotionally, so you may be correct about this new version inducing healing earlier.

1 Like

I think it could be a good idea to experiment with alternate exposure times and/or listening to the sub with more time in between the listening and the date.

1 Like

And it begins. After a week or so of phenomenal results, recon sets in a bit and a few people start claiming that the new version is weaker.

It’s just recon. The same recon you experience on any title. Just less of it.

14 Likes

Well, at least this time it wasn’t me :wink: lol

6 Likes

I assume Diamond(with ME) would be amplified by stacking with Paragon?

Is not depend on how many minutes have you been listening to the title?
We know that those who have fast acting minds can listen to it 2-3 hours before the occasion. And for those who sub act after 2 days, I assume they have listened full 15 minutes so obviously, they have slow acting minds.

Logically based on that, if you listen for 7 minutes you will have an effect after one day instead of two. And for 3 or 5 minutes maybe on the same day of listening.
Just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Having a slow mind is the only reason a person can take 1 or 2 days to manifest the script? You are absolutely sure about that? Can you think of any other reasons?

It seems to me that you arrived to that conclusion a little bit too fast man…
I would say it depends on many different factors… me for example Im very quick to execute the scripts when it comes to healing and learning subs.

1 Like

The point was not about who has what mind but if you see results in more days, lowering listening times can make an effect sooner.

Really? I dont get that by reading what you posted.
Lets say I got confused or maybe you werent that clear with your point.
I think its worthy to try lowering listening times and see the effects it has on how soon the effects manifest. I have done that, but not with this specific title. Maybe next week I’ll experiment with it.

Yeah, my English is not my best asset.

No worries bro!

1 Like

I don’t think he ever said weaker.

He just pointed out a difference in effect, long-lasting and more permanent vs. fast-acting and more temporary… hitting fast vs hitting deep.

I understand this has been a consistent narrative, where people do end up saying this every time there’s a new release… some people are just afraid of change, it’s a human trait, can’t really be stopped.

But I really see no need to stoke a narrative that hasn’t been stoked yet.

That is a compliment, or a difference, but I don’t see any direct negativity.

Sounds like positive exploration to me

3 Likes

I thought to post something like this yesterday but decided against it, because as @SaintSovereign said, it most likely recon. Though this point still stands,

Does ZPv2 offer more permanence than V1? If so, does that change how long one needs to take a washout and alter the stack cycling recommendation?

Bro Idk,

I was just commenting on what you said.

I don’t run auras.

And there’s no information out there on this. The only person that can answer that question is you, and you can only really answer it for yourself

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion, I meant for saint to answer but I didn’t want to tag him twice.