Main Disc. Thread - Chosen ZP v2

Now available under “My Downloads.”

As with the other ZP experimentals, there are no special instructions, run this like you would any other Zero Point title. Try not to mix the Experimental with the Major Title, however – choose one or the other.

And it now it begins. The first prototype of what we believe will open the door for us to create all kinds of new products. Until we get some feedback, I want to remain a bit quiet on what to expect from this version. The objectives of the script are exactly the same, so you won’t be missing out on anything by trying the new version.

I will say that those who use the micro loop strategy will find themselves incredibly satisfied.

18 Likes

Oh come on!! How can a simple mortal stick to his stack when you do this!!

Awesome title by the way… thank you!

13 Likes

Just in time, starting Chosen + EoG St2 this coming Monday :wink:

3 Likes

Ahhh, just listened to the regular today lol… excited though :smiley:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign : Come on now!!! You do know I only have 3 slots in my stack, right? :joy:

Curious how that one performs and how many people are over after the first three irresistible titles released

@SaintSovereign I have many experimental Chosen files in my downloadings, are they all good ?

Lmao I’ve said it on the forum before, when new tech comes out do not choose a stack until all you favorite titles have been updated.

We always start out thinking only 3 subs will be tested, then initial reports exceed expectations…then the team just updates the whole damn catalog over a 2 month period, then goes silent for 2 months and before you know it they’ve managed to advance the entire subliminal industry AGAIN and bombard us with new discoveries, upgrades and announcements…then they upgrade subs that are already centuries ahead of the rest of the industry and the whole cycle repeats from there. It’s really a cycle with these guys that hasn’t changed in the 3 years I’ve been here.

7 Likes

One should say “2022 Experimental.”

all of them say that (3 files)

Can you PM me a screenshot? You should see three options. The one you want is the second one (in bold).

Chosen ZP (Latest Version – All Files + Manual)
Chosen ZP (2022 Experimental – All Files + Manual)
Chosen From Within ZP EXPERIMENTAL (All Files + Manual)

3 Likes

Ok I did not notice there was Chosen within ! Thks !

Wait, did Chosen from Within get the update as well?

It appears to be the old file:

If it was new it would have a different date and would be categorised as a Custom, which it is currently not.

And damnnnn, I want to try Chosen so badly :drooling_face:

My fav title.

Regular Chosen did get the update —

1 Like

Did my very 1st loop of Chosen last night, did Chosen from Within 2 cycles prior. Woke up this morning from an interesting dream:

In my dream my cousin called me for a hard drinking session, just him and me. Little did I know this was a setup, my whole family from my father and mother side is visiting me the next morning.

Mind you I am the only person from both sides who moved away from religion, I’m also currently the least favorite in my family, talk of the town and not on speaking terms with any of them.

In this dream while I was sleeping I could hear lousy remarks coming from the living room, family is trying to wake me up so I can stand in front of the council, ready to pray and throw the bible at me.

I finally decided to get up basically still drunk and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Saw my cousin the one that set me up, he laughed at me, how he ended up so fresh I don’t know. I greeted everyone and took a seat for my final judgment.

As I sat down, I woke up. Realizing I’m all alone in my home, no families around, what an amazing feeling this is. I’m free and I’m untouchable. :pray:

6 Likes

13 posts?! Come on guys, y’all can’t be sleeping on Chosen like this.

It has royalty status, powerful alpha leadership, mental imperturbability, strong sociability (easy networking) AND its own badass physical shifting.

I’m excited about this in ZPv2. I will be trying this soon

10 Likes

True that, I’ve been indoors these last few weeks to put Chosen to the test, not doing it justice, currently not in contact with family neither, I have to get out of this house.

1 Like

I’m thinking of the word polite, like: “Am I a polite person?” . In truth is I overreact quickly like a b#tch, it’s definitely something I should work on, that’s more gentlemanly.

Chosen Experimental…

1 loop

Dang!!! :crazy_face:

IDK what you guys did with the new experimental version, but my ass is all inspired AF :star_struck:

Got me yapping like a tweety bird :bird:

I FEEL way more happier :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Scarcity mindset GONE :sunglasses:

Increase of followers on Social Media Platforms

Back to working out :weight_lifting_woman:

Good job guys :clap::white_check_mark:

Way less resistance IMO

Waiting for Khan Experimental :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

FYI - Current Stack Khan/Chosen :call_me_hand::heart: But will do the 4 months of Khan before I stack it with ST4.

10 Likes

Khan is already in V2 last time I checked :thinking:

Nice stack though, I’m doing Khan/Chosen as well :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I had to toss out LBFH , that sub had me way to soaked in my emotions for my liking. But felt it could be used like a booster to KhanSt4, something like Diamond :gem: Zp.

So I Stacked the 3 (KhanSt4/Chosen/LBFH) and it Felt WAY TO DENSE and gave me a headache(overexposure) won’t do that again :weary:

So I stacked LBFH/Khan and it felt VERY So Fucking ZEN 🧘‍♂️😇 I was in the moment with a polarizing effect that went from bliss to deep depth of my soul.
Couple days after a some loops… BAM :boom: All I wanted to do is go to POUND town on any woman of my choosing but it was way to extreme for current situation.

Gave myself a little bit washout before stacking Chosen/KhanSt4 and WOW :star_struck: it so fucking grounded and smooth like butter :butter: that all I wanted to do is dance and be flowing in ecstasy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it felt so balanced :balance_scale:

I did notice very fond memories of friends and music :musical_note: popping up in head frequently and it felt nice to feel like myself again. Leadership on Chosen is right on par with its descriptions. I think when we finally find balance & repetition between these 2 subs together, people in this forum will GAZE with AWE 🫢:ok_hand::sunglasses:

But utimately was considering switching between KHAN/Chosen and or Khan/LBFH when it applies to the situation as they arise :wink::+1:

Khan/Chosen for Deep Sense Purpose
Or
Khan/LBFH for Deep INTENSE F*CKING :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sweat_drops::joy:

We shall see…

7 Likes