Main Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP v2 (Official Release, Q Core Available)

Hahaha! That makes me wonder whether we will get a multistage based on Chosen.

The way Khan is based on Ascended Mogul, Primal Seduction, Limitless, etc. maybe we will get CHRIST based on Chosen, CFW, CWoN, LBH, RoM, RoS, etc.

4 Likes

Please stop encouraging saint with all this awesome ideas/products :star_struck:I am already having decision paralysis :sob:

6 Likes

Ooh, CHRIST embodied.

That makes me think of the Paragon for Humanity that we talked about some days ago… could fit into an For Humanity -multistage.

And Khan st4 and CHRIST st4 together - imagine the possibilities :star_struck::sunglasses:

1 Like

ROFL. If am having decision paralysis, am taking you all down with me too muahaha lol.

Absolutely! Imagine that Divine Healing Aura do heal the sick around us.

Khan Complete + Christ Complete = Universe Completely Explodes and Implodes at the same time.

5 Likes

Core now available on the Q store: Chosen From Within Core - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

13 Likes

Did anyone try it allready ???

Cant wait to try it

In 3 weeks iam back at home

I think i build an instand custom with chosen the way of nature

2 Likes

Is there a module that does that? Im pretty shure I read it somewhere on the store, but cant find it.

1 Like

Few hours since my first loop.

Strong “Self Reliance” vibes. :muscle:t2:

Never used the Experimental, so can’t compare.

:slight_smile:

:+1:t2:

18 Likes

Alright, I’ve decided. CFW will be included in my next two cycles. :star_struck:

I wonder how CFW would stack with the brutal honesty of EB, or the unfolding of RoM… :thinking:

5 Likes

Another one! DJ SaintSovereign / DJ Fire. This seems great.

5 Likes

Curious about the first reviews? Does it compare to LBFH?

1 Like

Does CfW stack good with LBfH or RoM?

It can, but remember that CFW is a healing title. If you overdo it by adding tons of other healing titles, you could trigger recon.

5 Likes

Okay so with the decision to add a healing title to my stack today was my third listening day involving CFW. So far I am very impressed:

• Said to myself that closure from my ex (also first relationship) would be nice and hours after my second loop, she reached out and we both apologized and got closure.

• I seem to be a lot calmer now, especially with my emotions, this has became a more calmer energy.

• People seem to be attracted towards me platonically and romantically, and ask for advice more often.

• Much more present in the moment

• While I was giving advice to someone, I noticed that while I was calm I had no issue putting him in his place to make him realize the truth of his whole situation, he thanked me for the brutal honesty.

• The healing does seem to be pretty gentle (for me) so far. I do also feel a lot more positive so that is also more than likely making it easy.

21 Likes

Day before yesterday, my lover told me a past event that caused her a trauma(she was 12 years old) . When she told me the event, i cant hold my tears and cant take the truth she told me. I could feel her pain, i am emotionally sensitive tbh,
I am on EB snd ROM but i tried CFW V2 only for yesterday(yestersay only) .4 mins loop that all it was. It instantly solved my issue. It took whole day to fully process it. That event isnt bothering me anymore. I couldnt bear how she was crying while telling me event. But CFW helped me processed the thought and i am finally ok today. I used this sub for instant treatment bevause it was tight focused sub. It delivered what i want within a day. I am dropping this as i am on EB and RoM journey. But guys if anyone looking for fast and effective healing. This is the one

This title also showed me how weak i am emotionally. Will run this for a cycle next month. Definitely worth the ride

9 Likes

Does that also count for physical healing?
I would guess not but a confirmation is always better.

I don’t think this can be repeated enough.

1 Like

If you’d like, you could enter a support ticket.

1 Like

:grin: support ticket

@SaintSovereign

I’ve been discouraging people from putting CFW into customs because I think at one point you mentioned that CFW could prone one to overload. Now that the ZPv2 is official, what are your thoughts about how often one might run a custom if they should choose to add in CFW?

3 Likes