Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Limitless Ultima

thanks for clarification! I had hoped he could use it. Hopefully you guys can come up in the future with a similar Ultima effect without US for those with tinnitus.

1 Like

This is the final piece of the puzzle. The silver bullet will we see libertine upgraded to ultimate ?

Happy, happy, joy, joy. Did not see this in the morning. Will try it tomorrow. :smiley:

Even though Iā€™m really looking forward to Libertine, if I had the power to choose Iā€™d pick Aura for the next upgrade :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Imagine stacking this custom with Beyond Limitless Ultima:

Cores:
QLQ 4 Core
Ultimate Artist Q Core

Modules:

1. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
  2. Productivity Unleashed
  3. RAIKOV

Results Enhancers:

1. Current Invoker
  2. DEUS
  3. Informaticon
  4. Intuition Enhancer
  5. Inner Voice
  6. Naturalizer
  7. Omnidimensional
  8. Pragya
  9. Submodel Alpha
  10. The Merger of Worlds
  11. Tyrant
  12. Yggdrasil
  13. Unlimiter
  14. Jupiter
  15. Overdrive

Will one be able to watch Messi on youtube and win the next Balon Dā€™or? Or master the piano in 5 days? Or become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics overnight? The possibilities are endlessā€¦

1 Like

I am really confused here can someone please explain. Beyond Limitless was previously a super charger where you would listen to the actresses voice now it appears its a listening sub with the usual water streaming background ??

Thatā€™s right bro. SubClub is doing away with the voice over, as superchargers (like Beyond Limitless) and stack modules (like Aura) are now replaced by their Ultima version. In Ultima, the ultrasonic track is embedded within the masked track.

Once again, posted by the Saint himself,

2 Likes

On its own for the most part. Though I did listen to Sanguine Ultima earlier in the day

Even the boy with an IQ of 263 needed to spend some time in universityā€¦ Not like he graduated in 1 semester.

@Magneto thanks for bringing me upto speed with the super chargers now I know :blush: in that case lets have libertine next or aura :slight_smile:

But he didnt have SC subliminals to help himā€¦ right?

1 Like

Beyond limitless isnā€™t showing up in my downloads for some reason

Oh crap, I thought I had already purchased beyond limitlessā€¦ I didnā€™tā€¦ :sob:

Seems insane, I might get it since Iā€™m going back studying in a week!

3 Likes

To all members of this forum please do the right thing and buy Beyond Limitless today i say strike while the iron is hot !.

1 Like

Just finished my first loop of running Beyond Limitless and I already feel some sensations and changes in my thinking patterns. This subliminal seems to really be one of the most powerful and for me personally most beneficial subs ever released by subclub.

Thank you so much for SaintSovereign and Fire, I am carrying extreme gratitude for your work

13 Likes

I am definitely going to purchase Beyond Limitless Ultima later today.

2 Likes

I am Turly going to Miss The Super Charger Line!
I enjoyed the meditations so much :ā€™)

Is BL ultima more effective than OG BL in terms of results?

I implemented a visualisation technique in my BL sessions to proceed toward my objectives. Feel a bit hesitant to switch.

1 Like

It is too early to tell but based on the results from the private testers, I would say 10x more effective

1 Like

Beyond Limitless OG isnā€™t even to be compared to Beyond Limitless Ultima, for one it is way more effective and gives instantaneous results, on top of that the Ultima version contains much additional scripting, it is a really a new subliminal altogether.

3 Likes