Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Limitless Ultima

This is beyond my wildest imagination.

There’s literally no better gift from God right at this moment. The last piece to solve a puzzle which took me over 3 weeks since the release of the Q-store. I refer to this Custom as ‘The Da Vinci’, because it really was a unfoldment of mysteries to crack the code.

I personally got a glimpse of the total capabilities of this program and it is very unexpectedly profound, to say the very least. Whenever you try a newly written subliminal program and listen to it for the first time, you execute all of the scripting, where after you receive reconciliation on the scripts which weren’t in alignment with your consciousness.

Overtime you the unconscious scripting aligns with your conscious reality and this is when the ‘subliminal download’ is complete, at this point you can execute the totality of the script. Whenever you reach this state, know that this is only the beginning – from there on Deus will do it’s work an have the subliminal’s potency grow on itself exponentially.

Will run this alongside The Da Vinci, my Custom and of course the good ol’ Quantum Limitless Multi-Stage. 4 months on Stage 1, 3 months on all other stages, with 1 month overlap on stage 1 with two. After which I create a Custom invented to enhance intelligence and total brain-functioning to bring my back to the God State, this one will be a combination of Quantum Limitless St 4 & Mind’s Eye.

So with that said, I know what I’ll be doing over the next decade –

4 Likes

I dont see it in my downloads … all i see is my supercharger Beyond limitless

Bet I know what the problem is. Do you have the pre-order edition of Beyond Limiltless?

Ofcourse i have the complicated one lol

:: Crawls out of bed to fix ::

Gimme ten minutes, lol.

4 Likes

Thank you so much :smile: It works i downloaded it but am going to wait till tomorrow to run it since i want to see if it can help me be focused and productive while at work.

1 Like

Will this also act as a results enhancer to our custom subliminals?

What are the cores in the custom your referencing?

Yes. It works with any of our products.

1 Like

My custom is completely custom. I write my own scripts.

7 Likes

That is very cool

No surprise there lol i mean you are the Co-owner and you do write some of the scripts yourself so that only makes sense.

1 Like

Just curious - would this upgrade also affect Custom subs?
What is the suggestion for using ultrasonic for this? Or is this only available in masked?

Guys, I’m not trying to be mean, but both of these questions have been answered multiple times in this thread. The first was answered literally five posts before this one. Yes, it’ll work with your customs.

The second is answered in the page copy for Beyond Limitless: Note that Ultima titles are ONE file — a masked subliminal with an embedded ultrasonic subliminal. The original “supercharger” version, a guided meditation with an embedded ultrasonic subliminal, is still included.

Please, look over the copy and the thread before asking.

4 Likes

The irony of having to once again answer questions related to an audio meant to help increase memory and cognitive abilities

8 Likes

Sounds like beyond limitless Ultima is perfect to run before one heads to work.
Side note I just got aura before it becomes Ultima and the price jump happens :smile:

1 Like

Did you stack BL or use it on its own to see what affects occurred ?

Is listening to a Ultima track for someone who has tinnitus more dangerous than when he listens to normal music? Isn’t ultrasonic something that is also in most music we play? or is it just that the dosage is higher in Ultima which makes it less safe for someone with tinnitus?

1 Like

If you’re experiencing tinnitus, I would not recommend using an Ultima-based product.

3 Likes

With someone who has adhd I’m really looking forward to test BL Ultima out

2 Likes