Main Disc. Thread - Beast Within ZP & Beast Unleashed ZP

Available now! If you’ve purchased Beast Within and Beast Unleashed in the past, the new version is already in your downloads.

9 Likes

The Beast Unleashed

Our revolutionary Ultima that you play before/during your workouts.

Hmm. So this could be a preworkout type sub? It’s of more interest now that it has a 15-minute (or experimentally a 5-minute runtime) but the fact that it takes up one of the three main ZP slots makes this a no-go for me. :frowning:

8 Likes

Yeah, I wonder how this works seeing as ZP subs are now all essentially single-stagers, but these and the As Above/Below subs are meant to be used in the moment instead of as part of a stack.

1 Like

Exactly. If this came in the booster (zippy charger?) format that Beyond Limitless is planned to be in, I’d buy this in a heartbeat and start using it as a preworkout. Especially valuable since I lift 4x and run 7x a week.

1 Like

I’m in the same camp as you. Definitely better as a zippy-charger, but useless when occupying one of my 3 sub slots in my stack.

At this point, I think running the pre-Q lifecharger once or twice a week is better than any of the ZP versions of these kinds of subs (As Above, So Below, Commander, Legacy, the Beasts, BL, TS, etc.).

1 Like
ZP is not a Supercharger, but...

There may be magic in playing Beast Unleashed ZP for just 3 minutes in the morning.

#MayBe

:wink:

But wouldn’t that take up a slot in the 3 sub stack limit?

I run all of my subs at 5-7 minutes, so I’m not sure if 3 minutes makes a huge difference in being permissible to use after the 3 sub limit.

Well, then you should use the LifeCharger only.

:hugs:

@SaintSovereign, how would you rate the physical shifting in Beast Within ZP?

:thinking:

1 Like

if I were to guess then the answer would be:

more than Emperor ZP, less than EFZP

Anyone reviewed these subs and explain why they are different from Spartan / Legacy / Emperor Fitness?

Any thoughts on running Beast Within in a stack with DR stage 4 and LBFH?

First cycle DR st 4 and second cycle of LBFH.

I’m just after ultimate recovery so I can maintain a physical job and my bare bones workout routine and still be able to bounce back every day as I turn 40 this year.

My current plan is to use Sanguine but I just got a new job and it’s tough. It may take a couple weeks or even a month to get used to it and perform like I need to.