Main Disc. Thread - BDLM ZP (Updated Nov 2023)! Q Core Now Available!

The creators say it all the time. Take action. Why should it be different with PE?

1. how’s that relevant to my remark about nobody reporting results of aforementioned nature? Are they not taking action?

2. what action would be taken aside from using a proven device?

stretching and jelqing work. I started P.E. a few years back a little before I ran the original WANTED.

I’ve gained a little over 3 inches since then …so i disagree that only traction devices work…

Stretching + jelqing + conscious guidance of the subs worked for me.

personally, I’m interested to know how good BDLM is in going from grower to shower…

4 Likes

People are reporting results. Maybe not the way you want it. Not everyone is about numbers. And I believe this discussion happens before.

You can also look into the angion method. It increases the bloodflow and is perfect for erection quality. Big dick needs a lot of blood.

Same.

1 Like

Also @Golden.Heart.Light has a full journal on BDLM

And he has some results to show after like 2 or 3 weeks. Without any action.

3 Likes

Another thing to factor in regarding hardness is blood sugar/glucose level. I’ve got a Type 2 diagnosis (high A1C) and there’s a definite correlation between higher glucose/less hardness and lower glucose/better hardness.

Has to do with all the extra glucose in the blood acts as an obstruction to blood flow.

One day I’ll dive back in on better dietary choices and stacking Paragon in.

3 Likes

So you’re saying a low carb/keto/carnivore diet would increase hardness?

Do some lower body cardio. Something like a Recumbent bike or short sprints. Something that gets your legs moving. This works wonders

If your glucose is already within “normal/healthy” range, it won’t help as much as it helps someone like me. Since me eating better and lowering glucose is more remedial than anything.

But even if your glucose is in the high-normal range, then an anti-inflammatory carb-controlling diet would help somewhat.

1 Like

How much girth did you gain?

a little under 2 inches…but I Was already good in the girth department so I did most of my exercises and visualizations to focus on length.

2 Likes

Wow that is really great. Any specific techniques for girth? I’ve had a routine of bathmate, phallosan forte and jelqing which works pretty well. I’m pretty close to desired length, but some additional girth increase would be awesome.

horse squeeze also called horse 440s…also erect jeqling (or very near erect like 80% erect instead of just 50%) but be super careful and slow with erect jelqing; look up how to do it safely and don’t rush…better to do it slow like 4 seconds per jelq.

also in general, ironically just like with the subs…less is more…rest days and jelqing for 10 -15 min at most gave me better results then when I was trying to go for more and more longer and longer sessions.

I’ve read a ton of books and stuff from different forums and it seems like different methods and different amounts of times have worked for different people. so its important to keep track of whats worked for you and what hasn’t by paying attention to how your unit is responding during the day/days after your sessions.

We’ve already been over this. Men look at their dicks everyday. You know how it feels, how it hangs. Your partners know how it feels. If you or your partners never a difference, there’s a difference.

And if anyone wants hard numbers, run the title and provide them. It’s hilarious that people seem to think you can grow any muscle and modify most body parts… except your penis. Suddenly, that’s unbelievable.

14 Likes

It’s hard for them to believe

1 Like

They do??

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

I’ve been looking more lately. Admiring it. That’s the best I can articulate.

2 Likes

The journey of Little Bill to Big Billy!

2 Likes