Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

Is this updated to ZPv2?
Does anybody use this product? Any reviews of the major title and the core?

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s ZPv2.

Additionally, Iā€™d like to know if anyone tried shorter durations with this sub.

Iā€™ve been getting by ok with 3- or 5-minute loops. Usually 3 though.

2 Likes

I would really like to see how this fares as ZPv2 MAX!

Me too, I canā€™t wait to see the revelation of zero point version of this and what will be different

1 Like

Anyone has experiences with running AC in the middle of a stack, that is spaced out through the day?

Would this helps with abundance/scarcity mindset?

1 Like

I think it would.

And so would any of the wealth programs with Healing components. Mogul, Ecstasy of Gold stage 1.

And so would many other programs that work with your internal success ceilings.

2 Likes

Thanks @Malkuth

I did not mean it for money (only) but for abundance in general (cough women cough). I kind of guess DR:LD would also help but it doesnā€™t show on the sales page.

2 Likes

Status and General Healing programs might also help.

Thereā€™s that question of ā€˜How well do i deserve to be treated?ā€™ ā€˜How much pleasure/happiness/enjoyment is enough for me? or too much?ā€™

Since this is an issue that you care about, conscious guidance is also going to work to bring benefit to you in this area almost no matter what program you choose to run in any given moment.

1 Like

I said abundance mindset because it is a popular theme here, and sometimes other people ideas get into my mind while they are not for me.

With some more thoughts what is more in line with my personality, what I have experienced the most related to success is not exactly abundance mindset or outcome independence, it was more precisely something akin to

Whatever happen along the road to my goals, I know I will make it.

So it may look like outcome independence along the road because I donā€™t care of small mishaps, it may seem like abundance mindset, but at a most fundamental level it is more

Something like Natural Winner - Quintessence by Subliminal Club and Faith Unyielding - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

Lol it took me 3 days to get to this conclusion.

2 Likes

Do you guys find Ascension chamber cause any increase in recon or overlistening?

For those who are runnning it

Iā€™m hoping for AsCh to be updated to its version of ZPv2 MAX soon!

I do.

now i only listen to AC once every 8 days. I also reduce the length of other subs i listen to in the same day to 5-7 minutes each.

5m drld
5m lbfh
7m ac

This got rid of the recon & overexposure for me.

1 Like

Interesting. And do you find any observable benefits to Ascension?

Does it help with manifesting? Iā€™m curious to this.

i canā€™t really say, the subsā€™ manifestation abilities themselves are really strong even without AC.
i canā€™t pin the ā€œhelping conscious guidanceā€ effect solely to AC either since I could do that easily with LBFH before I used AC.

I might have an increase in my visualization ability, but I didnā€™t pay attention enough to it to give a conclusive answer. i should have started journaling back then.

Donā€™t get me wrong though, Iā€™m not discrediting AC at all. it is helping me for sure, but I canā€™t give a ā€œyes, it helps me here, it is definitely ACā€™s doing right hereā€. it blends too much with other subs for me to single out an effect.

i want to experiment on this too, maybe if there is a sub with less manifestation ability than others then I can try to do an experiment with it & AC. but I doubt thereā€™s one with the nature of SCā€™s subs.

Where can I find the ā€œflacā€ version of Ascension Chamber?

Might want to enter a support ticket.

I was feeling kind of low and wrote in my journal just awhile ago. Then I remembered I still hadnā€™t done my friday loop of Ascension Chamber. I decided might as well go for the full listen. Iā€™ve been microlooping the last few cycles.

So I was thinking about these cool cartoon glasses I bought awhile ago. I just thought they were cool and never searched for them just saw them on the marketplace one day and bought them from somebody.

I was sitting at my pc which I never do and so I click on the marketplace just to pass the time as I like to do. And the same cartoon pops up and itā€™s a little action figure. It snapped me out of my low mood and I realized I was literally just thinking about the same cartoon character drinking glass set i just bought for fun, like weeks ago. So it was just a cool lil instant ā€œmanifestation.ā€ Definitely a nice pick me up after a hard dayā€™s work and came home feeling a little low.

It stood out because I never searched for that cartoon anywhere. One day I saw the glasses and was like I gotta buy those since it was a great local deal. Never saw the cartoon stuff before or since!

4 Likes

I havenā€™t used AC before. Is there an official guide on how to use it?