Main Disc. Thread - Ascended Mogul ZP

@shahinshah - AM ZP is released

I can’t wait to fly this bird. To the moon and beyond.

3 Likes

Trueeeee

Yay. Ascended Mogul ZP is out. I have been waiting a while for this. Thank you very much.

5 Likes

Now what do I do?

Add Mogul to Stark, run Stark solo, or Stack AM with Stark?

DECISIONS!

2 Likes

Nvm, found the post that helps everyone to decide:

16 Likes

And Alpha is a term meaning “dominance, frame control, and interpersonal status (perceived value)”

4 Likes

for real! thank you for notifying me

3 Likes

Whooahh am so excited, its time !! But first I will run Wanted solo for one month then stack with Am .

I ran Wanted with AM for 7 months, they’re an amazing combo together.

5 Likes

YES!!! :smiley::smiley: I’m so happy. I’m 4 months into AM and it’s changing my life so much. I’m excited for this version :tada::tada::sunrise::tada::sunrise::sunrise:

7 Likes

Wow, this is what I was thinking of doing, along with RICHZP! Those 3 sound like itwould be amazing

1 Like

Are we supposed to wait 3 rest days after listening to the QV2 version, Before switching to AMZP? I forgot the instructions for it :sweat_smile:

Finally!! Thank you!

I started my 2nd 45days cycle this past Sunday with Emperor, and now I can finally switch to AM, which along with Regeneration was the sub the really had an effect on me…

For sale position (my own B2B biz, selling over the phone) is this a good stack?
AMzp - RICHzp - CFW
What you guys think?
Any suggestion?

2 Likes

Is this stackable with Stark ZP? These are the two most profound subs for me but have never ran them together. I’m 4 loops (over two weeks) into Stark ZP.

All subs are designed to be stackable with one another.

I’d be interested in seeing the results of AM with StarkZP, now that the scripts are different. Think it could lead to an amazing effect, at least for me personally.

1 Like

From username SaintSovereign:

2 Likes

AM and Stark was one of my favorite stacks in Q version. AM really helps to ground in all those innovative ideas from Stark and helps you take disciplined action on them.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Does AM ZP have physical shifting in it?

I’m trying to think of a third sub for a stack with HOM and Mind’s eye.

AM sounds like it would be the great but I might go with Stark or Emp since I want some physical shifting in there as well.

what do you mean by physical shifting?