Main Disc. Thread -- A Stark Black Reality (Now Available!)

@AnswerGroup do we have a final price on costs to upgrade to QTKS ? if so please provide the link.

Thanks in Advance.

No link :link:

3 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

what… is… qtks?

A custom made in your own voice

3 Likes
2 Likes

QTKS Early Access round 2 will begin soon. We just need to make sure we can hit the 3-5 business day mark as promised given the high price, so we’re currently running nonstop stress testing.

16 Likes

jesus that’s insane, I’m hyped :slight_smile:

When I was younger and was seriously thinking about filmmaking as a career, I used to dream entire movies during my sleep. Literally stories with characters and sometimes a complete plot. I have an innate ability for storytelling but being able to dream entire screenplays at night faded away a long time ago.
I’m doing a 10-day washout from ASBR + NR (microloops) and during these 10 days, I started having movie dreams again. It’s like ASBR is reopening that creativity door that I thought was closed.
One thing about microloops: during the washout periods I sometimes feel like the sub is developing in my brain, almost like you would unzip a zipped file on your computer. I don’t think I felt that as much when I was running full loops, where I would essentially be so tired that I would spend the washout periods just sleeping. Maybe I should extend all my washouts to 10 days.

EDIT: By the way, a few rare times, during sleep, I have heard songs that I don’t think anyone recorded. That too stopped happening years ago. Even that came back since I started running ASBR and I never seriously studied music and I don’t think of myself as a musician by any stretch of the imagination! :joy:

@SaintSovereign : Whatever you put in that sub is unlocking natural abilities.

12 Likes

Personally, I don’t care about a 3-5 business day wait - it’s an understood part of being an early adopter

2 Likes

True, but the purpose of round 2 is to determine the internal company processes to get them out in time. Round 1 was to test results.

3 Likes

Does Stark Blk have everything from Stark and more?

2 Likes

I’d take a good read of the product page as it goes in-depth on the differences:

2 Likes

If I buy this, do I still get the non fame version?

1 Like

Yes, both versions of A Stark Black Reality
are available now:

fame and no fame (experimental)

I just checked

3 Likes

Thank you sir! I shall proceed with the buy then.

2 Likes

there are many similarities between Stark and A Stark Black Reality. Both feature an incredible amount of wealth scripting, idea generation, innovation, brainstorming, cognitive enhancement, romance, dominance, resilience etc. All of these will be listed in the objectives at the bottom of the page. The difference is not only the amount of scripting, but the nature of the expression of said scripting.

for stark vs stark black (like for wanted vs wanted black), they share the same core characteristics the difference is how they are expressed which is quite different. Therefore you should read the ASBR copy and ask yourself which spin is closer to the archetype you want to express.

2 Likes

Also, you currently get a bonus non-fame experimental version of Stark Black after purchase… so three options to go Stark route.

I have little experience with any version of Stark… but I am very tempted to try or add Stark Black FAME into my stack with New Khan…

1 Like

After purchase we can choose fame or non-fame on ASBR?

Both will be available to get in your downloads…

I just downloaded non-fame experimental version today after having bought & downloaded Stark Black when it was released… I try to buy everything applicable to me as a man, even if I never plan to use it to support Sub Club. Why not? They’re all a great value and I figure it helps fund their R&D :wink:

4 Likes