Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

On the subject of Aura’s, I think there may be a thread for this, but are these Auras projected from the sub (broadcast in other words), absorbed and emanated once there is a sufficient build-up, or must they be generated from within us by subconscious processes?

1 Like

They are automatic. We don’t have to do much but like anything we have some control over, can be consciously guided. For example if we want to send love to a a particular person in our presence or far way.

2 Likes

I have yet to play a single loop of either Love Bomb or Love Bomb for Humanity.

I’m curious about them.

5 Likes

This makes young and attractive waitresses flirty.

This one gets raccoons to come into the house!

14 Likes

:joy: One makes you a magnet for women, The other make you a disney princess

8 Likes

And we won’t say which is what

3 Likes

I feel the love bomb is much better for easing up on interaction with younger girls …they are a lot more relaxed with love energy…whereas the libertine oftentimes will cause nervousness rigidness …a lot of girls just freeze…I am guessing …here in China…nowaday ,still many people dont know how to deal with their own sexuality healthily and correctly…they just treat it as something inappropriate,bad ,forbidden or evil……libertine could come out really strong that people just dont know how to react…I had girls acting really weird when I am on it…but Love bomb or Love bomb for humanity will cause no problems like that… :sweat_smile:…I made a custom with Love bomb and libertine ,hoping could get the benefits of both…somehow,it failed in that case…a really good mood enhancer though. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yea I can see how 2 aura cores can fail.

Atleast you got a serotonin booster

not that it didn’t work,it just not work like I would imagine…I thought girls will be lovey dovey and turn on …really open to my approach…but it just makes me really happy,relaxed lighthearted… :laughing:…didn’t see girls get turn on by the aura…but a bit more open and react a bit more positively…that is it…could be that was ZPv1 and I wasnt running it long enough…. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If you search posts with “Moonbeam” by me, I did a stack shortly after ZP went public.
It was 4 titles.

Sub Day: Emperor, Libertine, Love Bomb
Rest:
Sub day: Mogul, Libertine, Love Bomb
Rest:
Repeat

Moonbeam (the girl) seemed more into being flirty when I was at the restaurant on that stack (likely Libertine+LB, and whatever Emperor brought to that).

I was still doing Uber Eats and on Saturday of the weekend I was running that, I had 3 deliveries for the entire day, but they EACH tipped $30+ MORE than what they originally were going to tip. Emperor+Mogul I’m sure.

Those were all ZPV1. Oh, and a few days prior to that (Wednesday if memory serves) I ran Wanted ZP (the public-release version) like 4x-5x (don’t do that).

Definitely overloaded on WZP, but that might have contributed to the above results with Moonbeam. Wanted, Libertine, LB would be an even more powerful stack now I’m sure, what with the newer tech.

I said all that, because with your custom not working the way you wanted, I wonder if maybe some of the modules in it somehow muddied the results. Lib+LB=Powerful AF IMO

4 Likes

Interesting, I feel if you take a lot of love modules the love aura can just completely overtake the lust.

I haven’t listened to OG LB but this one is good. I personally felt heavy recon followed by love/bliss. So don’t expect this one to be all peaches and cream! But it’s worth it. Gave me great insights.

2 Likes

I guess ,the reason would be my own limited belief…at the time,I was still seeking love from outside and not completely understood the causes deeply…that was what happened last year,with all the developments I have this year…and the internal shifts…I am
pretty sure now it is a different story….I might look into the custom ,make some adjustments and order a new one later when every cores are upgraded to ZPV2 Max version… :grinning:

1 Like

Do you think the aura of module Chosen of Venus is similar to the OG Love bomb?

the chosen of venus aura part is not as strong as Love bomb…and…it contains other things…like understanding love as an abstract concept… :smiley:

1 Like

so then Auric Overdriver can be handy

1 Like

well ,it supposes to be…. :laughing:….but to make sure you could maximize the aura effect…to build up a better energy system will be advisable :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, I am doing KB, right now. I ended the second stage, washout, and next week, I will start the third stage. Rn I am preparing my custom of WB + WTP with Chosen of Venus. I have never had success with aura as far as I know and would like to tackle this issue somehow.

4 Likes

3 Likes

At first I read you wanna run LBfH instead of Emperor and Phoenix and was kinda shocked.
Then I realized, no, the new James is still in control.

ksub recommended it highly, so go for it.

2 Likes