Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

the chosen of venus aura part is not as strong as Love bomb…and…it contains other things…like understanding love as an abstract concept… :smiley:

1 Like

so then Auric Overdriver can be handy

1 Like

well ,it supposes to be…. :laughing:….but to make sure you could maximize the aura effect…to build up a better energy system will be advisable :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, I am doing KB, right now. I ended the second stage, washout, and next week, I will start the third stage. Rn I am preparing my custom of WB + WTP with Chosen of Venus. I have never had success with aura as far as I know and would like to tackle this issue somehow.

4 Likes

3 Likes

At first I read you wanna run LBfH instead of Emperor and Phoenix and was kinda shocked.
Then I realized, no, the new James is still in control.

ksub recommended it highly, so go for it.

2 Likes

LBfH has a contagion aspect to it. One person feels it, then they give that feeling to another, etc.

5 Likes

Unique choice of words but I agree

Ran a 1 min loop of this yesterday and today I got evidence of a so called friend lying. :flushed:

Where did that come from ?

1 Like

I had this happen after I read the Sherlock Holmes chapter of “Strategies of Genius Vol 1” by Robert Dilts.

Realized the guy I was working with/for doing appliance delivery was lying to me about there not being any work.

He’d been taking the other guy out on deliveries. The guy he hired “just in case” I got sick and couldn’t work.

It’s disheartening when you aren’t prepared.

Not sure why LBFH would do that though.

6 Likes

Okay I have a question about this sub: Does this sub change your BEHAVIOR which causes you to love yourself/increase your self-esteem or does it increase your self-esteem regardless of your behavior, which then may or may not change your behavior? :thinking:

1 Like

The way I understand it, YOU change your behaviour as for the sub to work quicker you need to be congruent. Remember the key for the subs to work is to keep a diary and take action. The sub works well for me, once you start the ball rolling, it makes the changes effortless.
Do I love myself more? I have notice less negative self talk and I feel happier with myself.

2 Likes

Self esteem issues is caused by negative self talk, lbfh completely stops negative self talk. you also feel good about yourself, thereby enabling you to take the positive actions to gradually change your behaviour

People are also nicer to you, so you end up treating yourself better

8 Likes

I’ve had that happen too.

2 Likes

It changes your thoughts and perceptions regarding yourself

I have been able to stop and give myself compassion/patience, rather than harsh judgement, lately thanks to this sub

That trickles down into self love

3 Likes

Good choice!

1 Like

@Venus @Prioritas @Brahman Awesome answers guys, thanks. Yeah I want this in my next stack, but I’m afraid it’ll possibly interfere with a custom with WB. So I was thinking either this or Sanguine Elixir (or even regular Sanguine),

3 Likes

Will we be seeing new love experience q module this week ?:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it changes your behavior as much as it helps you change how you feel about and how you talk to yourself. That is a precursor to behavior change.

9 Likes

Anyone using this with Primal? I’m debating between Primal and Daredevil with WB once a week or Primal and LBFH (with WB once a week) I’m mainly aiming for getting rid of social anxiety and just feeling good and confident with women.

1 Like