Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

The experimental? Or the first public one?

1 Like

@ksub

1 Like

Given the potent aura of love that LBfH generates, one must be careful to avoid those who simply want to feed on that energy. But, there’s scripting intended to protect the user from those types of people. Even so, still trust your instincts. The NSE / NLoE will actually help you with this also.

23 Likes

At the risk of asking a dumbass question, this should still have the contagious spreading of the love aura after the “inner work” is done?

@Michel

1 Like

Theoretically, the love aura is going to spread faster and easier, since the NSE is going to help you manifest situations JUST for the purpose of learning how to love yourself and spreading it. From the feedback I received, they were running into individuals who would “light up the feeling of love” within them, and they would share a touching (but small, in most cases) moment that would leave them feeling amazing.

21 Likes

Will stack this with IrresistiBILL and WB then.

1 Like

The experimental one. Back in July 2022.

1 Like

Tbh, I am grateful for that experience. Now I know what to look out for. Unblinded eyes. :pray:🥹

Thank you.

3 Likes

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit! Downloading an running it asap.

4 Likes

Nice upgrade. I’ll l be keeping this one in mind to use someday soon.

2 Likes

I’m in a hotel room, and not on the ground floor. If raccoons come in THIS time, I’ll eat sweet potatoes.

5 Likes

Congrats on finally managing to fuck up my stack, @SaintSovereign !

4 Likes

Yeah, be very careful of Narcissistic Vampires who love to feed off your energy.

Glad to see you guys added some protection :+1: :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

5 Likes

You hate those!!! :laughing:

Will stacking this with PCC help protect even more against narcs, or would it interfere somehow @AnswerGroup ?

2 Likes

Indeed I do. They’re a travesty :joy:

2 Likes

Wow 🥹

Been on a washout, first loop is tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ve always been curious how love energy can be used to manifest things into one life, and how it would mix with Khan Black!

7 Likes