Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

Letting go of control seems to be something I’m reconing about.

I’m stacking DR1 & this one though.

Yesterday I noticed that I’m having some moments where I want to control and tell someone what will help them and then sadness or anger comes up. The coach/teacher in me. I know I shouldn’t offer help unless someone asks for it and that I am to invite them but it’s difficult for me!

I was trying to explain Neville Goddard Law of Assumption.

I was feeling like I wanted to say mean things to the guy I’m seeing because he didn’t like how I was acting. This know it all my way is better feeling apparently. I don’t want to say mean things but it was coming up for whatever reason. It disappeared quickly.
(He was also having recon from the same stack.)

I was angry but also wanted to be loving.

So weird :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Weird and beautiful! <3

2 Likes

Some have said this title is a lot better than the original Love Bomb. I am curious, is anyone who used LBFH still planning to use original Love Bomb?

2 Likes

I stopped using LB for LBFH and loving the results from it.

10 Likes

For me LBH and love bomb ar different titles. While I am not able to put It in clear words . But every one of them hits different , and feels different. And both are helpful in my journey .

3 Likes
9 Likes

This might be a combination of LBFH and my Ascension-based custom but I just don’t give a shiznit about getting anyone’s approval anymore. I just don’t feel the need to appease anyone, I preserve my energy level by removing myself from narcissistic people and that is starting to rub my (very soon to be ex-)boss the wrong way.

I leave work on time, that seemed to piss her off as it means she actually has to manage the shop in person. She tried to blame me for a missing key, I cut off colleague phone calls, I get some biased feedback from her, no response from me.

Basically, self love means my own interests now take precedence over others. No more spilling my guts for crumbs of approval. No more concerning myself over what others think. My time, my energy and my peace is now sacred. It’s not for me to give away and not for others to siphon off for their own egos.

Humanity can wait.

28 Likes

You’re humanity too.

:muscle:t6:

5 Likes

That’s why it’s called Self love.

You serve yourself until you overflow with love and then it’s time to share again

Similar things happen to me since starting this Masterpiece of a title

14 Likes

“You will know when you have succeeded in releasing Barabbas, your old concept of self, and when you have successfully crucified Jesus, or fixed the new concept of self, by simply looking MENTALLY at the people you know. If you see them as you formerly saw them, you have not changed your concept of self, for all changes of concepts of self result in a changed relationship to the world.

We always seem to others an embodiment of the ideal we inspire. Therefore, in meditation, we must imagine that others see us as they would see us were we what we desire to be.

You can release Barabbas and crucify and resurrect Jesus if you will first define your ideal.”

~Neville Goddard
Assumptions Harden into Fact

Coming from a place of LOVE you will automatically change the way you view yourself and the world!

This sub is really helping me with this stuff!

I remember when I would try to change other people so I would feel better about me… that if they gave me love I would feel better about myself… almost like an energy vampire… :grimacing::anguished:

This just created a crappy loop for me and others!

I’m really shifting a lot since adding LBFH into the mix. I have recon moments but then this loving source energy pours through my body… like a golden light providing me with the gift of poise…

I’m really embracing being the woman who moves through life’s “challenges” with poise, whose graceful, kind and more pure in heart…

I may feel like saying or doing unloving things with DR recon (from time to time) but this sub doesn’t allow me to dwell there anymore!

16 Likes

This hit me deep inside!

Very helpful.

1 Like

Child: Mummy, they say it’s selfish to love yourself.
Mother: Good. Now keep going.

6 Likes

I’ve noticed something since this sub…not even sure this makes sense or if it applies to this or DR.

The guy I am seeing has occasionally mirrored to me the way I was during certain situations in previous relationships and my current response is almost identical to the way they responded to my actions… which caused fights…

Makes me really see myself… the good bad and ugly parts of me…

Must be a way to present what needs healing inside of me…

What still needs to be released… lovingly…

2 Likes

I am enjoying this sub, the effects if just 2 loops on monday continue :

• went to a coffee waiting to remove 7 stitchs from my teeth cirurgy, me and my wife and kids were there making time the appointment. In the coffee 2 girls that i already chit chat one time when i first went there went nuts, flirting with us as a couple…the crazy part was the manager when i was going to pay the bill it seems her brain short circuited, she was counting the items right but then i paid less…she was happy for it. I call her on it to see if it was from the sub, her brain fried again, we started laughing.

• i normally go to a private park near the beach to recover my energies, as i was leaving the beach to go to my trailer one hot girl that passed me was laughfing looking at me and giving me the smirk " i know you want me " .

• i went to do my weekly massage as a couple with my wife with our mutual female friend, she was laughfing like she smoked something, my wife doesnt know im testing this sub so she was asking me what the hell was that? Funny thing she started open up to all sorts stories from her life and laughfing like she was on drugs, i was reallly enjoying her state, me laughfing with her just seems to get her state more and more powerfull.

• me and my wife had a very good session of lovemaking,… this puts all sex performance subs to the trash.

22 Likes

Walking down to Trader Joe’s this morning, it felt great just being outside. There was a spring in my step and I felt this deep sense of connection with the present moment and the world around me. And I wondered for a second if the slight smirk on my face would make me seem like a weirdo, but I didn’t care.

Then something amazing happened midway that’s still blowing my mind…

There was this homeless woman, she looked middle-aged, and she was walking toward me on the other side of an intersection cussing at everything and nothing. I heard her before I saw her.

So we both arrived at the intersection on opposite sides of the street. Me standing in the shade of the traffic light, and her still cussing and yelling at the air.

And a thought crossed my mind, “How do I send some love and help ease her pain?” And I shit you not, almost as soon as the thought finished forming, she went silent.

Now, on the inside, I was amazed, excited, and almost in disbelief, but on the outside, I played it cool af just looking at a tree over to the left of her. Nothing to see over here. I didn’t just flood you with love somehow.

The effect was too obvious to dismiss because as soon as she went silent, it seemed like she looked right at me. I don’t know for sure because I didn’t want to engage eye contact and potentially trigger her, but she definitely looked in my direction for several seconds.

And that was that, the light turned green for us and I crossed the street while subtly watching her just standing there with her eyes drifting closed. Still quiet. Looking a million times less angry. Her brows relaxed and unfurrowed.

And I just kept going on my way…

Mind. Blown.

:exploding_head:

I don’t really know what more to say about it, other than it was incredible and makes me super curious to dive deeper into developing this.

Witnessing what happened between us skyrocketed the already good feeling I had inside, and everyone I interacted with afterwards was friendly or pleasant…my cashier even went from chatting casually with her bagger before she started ringing me up to laughing pretty hard about something ridiculous while I was standing there paying for my stuff, and she kept laughing about it as I walked away.

It made me feel even more joy.

The whole experience was kind of surreal.

20 Likes

Great report! Love to hear it.

That’s how I’ve always done it. With a question. I ask myself, Could I allow myself to send love to ____? and if I get resistance or have any non love feelings I just work with it by what’s called TIPI or I guess vispassana is the same thing I’ve been told.

2 Likes

Same, I don’t want it to be tone down Intentionally i want more :star_struck:

4 Likes

Instead of succumbing to my heavy recon this morning I find myself desiring to go explore in nature. I have this feeling of hope and ease underneath the intensity from DR and I’d like to give LBFH credit for this! Feeling love even though I also have ugly thoughts present too.

Thank goodness :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I wished I had LfH during my Dragon Reborn Marathon

6 Likes

I am listening to Wanted and LBFH at the moment, I don’t know which one is but I started noticing certain results. My (needy) desire to seek out women seems to have vanished, instead I occasionally feel a fire of desire within me as I want to pursue goals that were buried within and that I haven’t considered for a long time. it feels like I’m connecting more with the real part of myself and with my true real desires.

Someone got similar results?

11 Likes