Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

• LBFH feels better with each loop I play. It caused a profound sense of self love, joy and happiness within me. The feeling was overwhelming for a few seconds but then I consciously adjusted to it. This is how I can tell a new level of love has been unlocked within me. WorldBreaker played right after and motivated me with a sense of power, to act out this combo by manifesting a reality that reflects my new level of self love in all ways.

• I was reminded of a tough lesson by finding out a close family member of mine has been talking shit behind my back. Not worried about it, just reminds me that my own love is pure, unconditional and the best type I could ever have. It blunts any potential pain or negativity anyone could throw at me for any reason. Also motivates me to love myself even harder.

• The looks on people’s faces when they see me now…hilarious, they look shocked and hypnotized at the same time…like an “oh shit” type of look. In private I crack up about it, which in turn helps be reap extra benefits from the way LBFH utilized laughter to help you heal from trauma. I know WorldBreaker is also contributing to this. Think it’s the energetic development part that makes my energy system and signature stronger each time I played a loop of WorldBreaker. I’m quite sure also that the wellspring of love energy within me is what’s enhancing the reaction ppl have upon seeing me.

• Also noticed that I felt slightly disgusted while eating some fast food. I’ve improved my diet over the past few months and even thought I don’t overdo fast food, I’ll probably start consuming even less of it ( eventually I want to cut it out altogether).

• congratulated a coworker for hitting his sales goal. Although the way he bragged about it annoyed me a little I was genuinely glad to see him hit his mark. Figured that was better than having another person around me that acted stressed and defeated.

• Noticing my movements are getting way more graceful and smoother.

• Another new female coworker came and sat in my row. We were engaged in normal conversation with the female coworker (another new one) from the previous post that seems to have a crush. Some time later she said she was having a tough time on calls and came to sit right between me and the other female. She chose me of all the ppl on the row to sit next to, and was actually pretty helpful to me on a particular call. Even once a team lead told her to jump back on the phones since we were busy, she still stayed next to me until the team lead came back around, like she didn’t want to leave my side.

• Starting to feel like the once seemingly bottomless void of rage I had in my heart, is being replaced by loving energy and higher wisdom. Feels like I’m returning to who I’m supposed to be as opposed to the pessimistic, embittered and silently enraged person I’ve largely been since I was 14.

• Starting to notice that the aura generated by LBFH is most attractive to the “good girl” archetype.

28 Likes

This makes sense. I also have Edge of Danger, Fenrir, Invincible Presence… This custom was designed so that I could have a better handle on a troubled person who was targeting me. I mostly get stares, respect, and admiration when I use this custom, but I’m seeing the fear when I combine it LBFH. lol

5 Likes

I ran LBH at one loop and gave it ago days ago i felt nothing.

Perhaps my emperor custom and spartan are overwriting LBH ?.

2 Likes

Something I noticed. When I ran this last week I felt really good. But then life caught up to me and it faded. I don’t think it was so much the shift in mood, but the excessive importance I placed on maintaining that positive state that brought me down a bit. Being in a good place and then losing it my first thought is always “what did I do wrong”? Completely ignoring the fact there are other valid emotions coming up that need acknowledgement.

I guess I’m actually calibrating what self love is in my own mind and getting down to the digging this week.

7 Likes

Woah, yet it’s already working! Like backwards in time.
Hmmm…
Wonder if it would cause some sort of paradox now. if you dont get it.

2 Likes
1 Like

My 3rd loop was yesterday. Today I’m feeling like this self-love really unlocks the qualities of confidence, personal power, and even masculinity.

Some people might think love would make you soft or weak, well it’s not doing that for me. It seems to be a key component to bringing those things out naturally.

My titles are: Ascended Mogul, Dragon Reborn Stage 3, and A Love Bomb For Humanity

17 Likes

All i am feeling is rage from my spartan stacked with my emperor custom but the great thing is its made me more productive.

Someone suggested running LBH in isolation so will run a loop tonight and nothing else.

1 Like

A big part of masculinity is being your unapologetic self.

LBFH makes you love yourself a WHOLE lot in a positive light, so you HAVE to express that :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was yesterday at the barfoos club.

Quick overview of the situation

The owner of the club hates me.
I am the complete opposite of him.
I am alive have fun with everyone, always in a good mood etc etc.

4 years ago he gave me a banishment for life
3 months later he Miraculously let me enter his club again.
Since then he tries everything to cast me out, he charges more for me and I believe that he manually give me the worst partner to play. ( we play Foosball tournaments where you draw your partner according to how many point you scored the first 2 hours, then you get a partner accordingly to your points)

Last time I came by he wanted 20 dollars from me because I didn’t pay my drinks last time.
I don’t smoke weed in a city only at my home and the last time I drank alcohol was 19 years ago.
So I know it’s a complete lie
But I have my reasons to let this stupid behavior proceed.
He is unfriendly and super grumpy like a Rock.

What he don’t get is that he is doing me actually a favor, I have to play against my league(2nd) and 1st league players and I have to rely only on myself and getting better fast.

Anyway

Yesterday I entered the club and ordered a mate drink. I gave him the money in his hand and he seemed struck by lightning. He took the money and then he says to me: thank you
He had realy warm emotions towards me and his voice was very soft

:joy::joy::joy:

Then I played 3 games and it’s getting hot so I removed my shirt, I had a tanktop underneath and one of the guys say : what a beautiful man
Again with ultra warm emotions towards me.
The next moment he was struck by lightning and tried to hide what he had said.

The women couldn’t stop staring. I never saw this kind of face disco.
There is this one girl I like, she has a Frend, and normally we laugh and giggle the whole time.
But yesterday she avoided me so obviously. Every time I saw her she had this super funny face disco. Like: Ohh shit don’t look at him, turn around, turn back, shit I can’t control myself, I have to go.

Then just for the fun I followed her a couple of times outside and watch her leave again immediately.

Lovebomb for Humanity is crazy

21 Likes

I´m running this with GLM and I really like where it takes me.
Anyone combining LBFH and Emperor?

3 Likes

Yoo, I just need to share this here, I ran a loop of LBFH alone (after my washout of Khan last week), and all the girls were staring at me today.

It’s like if LBFH is purifying me from hate or smth and now Khan can execute.

Today was next level, it’s like I’ve unlocked some secret results key to attracting woman :joy:

It’s not even my goal rn, but whatever, I’ll enjoy it.

8 Likes

I’m wondering if there is just some simple script about happiness in that sub

I haven’t played it yet, I’m just curious as I just remembered how happy and self content I used to be younger and felt like it would be so freaking good to enjoy life like I use to in those times

I think that happiness and the capacity to connect deeply emotionally to this world (like music or story I rode for a few exemple) is genuinely the best thing and a very accessible one (happiness slightly over love? Happiness + emotional connection > love?)

Not affirming it just remembered how I felt younger, even if a lot of things seemed really hard. Nothing was overwhelming and I think I was the happiest I ever was

5 Likes

After my current round of AM+GLM+EOG3, I’ll pause that stack and run LBFH and GLM for one round and see where it takes me.

2 Likes

Yesterday I listened to LBF and CWON, my wife to LBF alone. Then we went for a walk in the forest, went to our favourit place, checked if nobody was around… and we had the most beautiful love making at the foot of a big tree. OMG it was intense :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes
  • I’m becoming better at sending both the inner positive and negative energies that people put out. Some people’s energy feels disgusting while other’s have a warm, magnetic and radiant feel (I feel the former much more though).

• Learning to reconcile with certain aspects of my being to help create a more permanent inner harmony.

• I have to wonder if it’s because of the new level of inner relaxation I’m developing but my speech has become slightly slower, and I stumble over my words less in general. If my voice was a 7/10 in terms of deepness before now it’s a 9.5

• Starting to notice that ppl like to drive next to me in traffic, on purpose…even on the highway. This has never happen before LBFH, ppl would actually speed off if I got near their car.

• My best friend greeted me and hugged me tighter and longer than normal. Then started venting to me about a situation he dealt that with earlier. I had nothing but positive and uplifting things to say to him in support. He also asked me when I was gonna get a romantic partner, told him I’m busy still developing my own self love. Occasional sex and companionship is cool but I don’t feel like I need anyone to feel happy or complete.

• My best friend informed me his cousin (I went to middle school with them both) is stopping by the club we work at tonight. He told me she sounded excited to see me but her and I never talk anymore. We’re not on bad terms we just don’t speak, so it was weird she mentioned that.

17 Likes

Ever since I started LBFH, the second night after listening is when I have these intense dreams that really stand out to me.

After my third listen they’ve seemed to be taming or settling down. Although the first dream I woke up from last night was apparently me exorcising demons from myself, lol. I don’t recall seeing demons but I remember I was saying some command out loud and there was some debate or confusion on the proper wording of that. lol

Then the last dream I woke up from was something about me accepting my own voice and/or feelings about some topic and stating that to others and being okay with it. Then I walked around outside and a couple of people holding a sign were possibly wanting to argue with me about my opinion.

So it’s doing great things for me so far. I’m really excited about how this will change the outer “manifestations” and/or expressions of my “waking” life.

11 Likes

Anyone running LBFH for the full 15 minutes or is everyone doing 3/5/7 minutes?

4 Likes

I had happiness tear this morning while listening to it, I was listening with a song

This one is wierd af! But nice!

4 Likes

Here 15 min in a custom with Paragon Sleep

Everything is tip top, best sleep of my life

6 Likes