Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental ZP

• LBH ZP v2 is excellent for meditative practices. For example if you want to sit still and do an hour of Joe Dispenza meditation, LBH is the right, light tool to encourage you do to that.

• If you want to be less judgemental of others and more empathic, LBH will help. It raised my empathy bar even higher and didn’t feel emotionally burdened when others shared their issues with me. Reminds me of RM.

• A very good complement to healing titles whether they are titles like DR or Paragon. Am currently running Paragon, and LBH is a comforting companion on this journey.

11 Likes

Before I start my new cycle with only LBFH experimental, can I do 2 loops of it since I’m only doing the one title?

I had today some nasty first date where the chick left after 15 minutes saying that i don’t notice the small things like we agreed to sit inside a pub but i preferred to take her around the lake near the resturant( was it really a bad move?).

I was shocked as it never happend to me that a woman left so early after the begining of date.

I also have to mention i was late a bit but usualy it aint a problem.

Anyway i felt really bad and like shit so i ran a loop of love bomb for humanity exp and it made me feel much better about myself. More self assure.
She missed the opportunity of her life, good for me :wink:

7 Likes

Yes i did two deep meditation sessions and I love how I felt afterward plus my mindfulness is awesome when I don’t have recon :sweat_smile: . I wonder how it will work with alchemist stage 2 :thinking:

2 Likes

I think Alchemist + LBH would be an excellent pair too👌.

2 Likes

Interesting. I had the exact same experience. Did you do the new potentials meditation?

3 Likes

That and Blessing of the Energy Centers.

3 Likes

Hm, that’s kind of funny… I just tried that combo this morning, Alchemist st2 with LBfH :grin: super focused and super aware throughout the whole session.

5 Likes

You wouldn’t believe how many times random ppl gave me money, whether I did em a favor or not while I ran LBFH lol. That sub is an everything magnet.

6 Likes

She may have been very negative deep down and couldn’t handle the aura you were generating, so probably was looking for any excuse to leave as “I’m repulsed by your loving energy” would’ve been a tough excuse to explain.

Good for you for emotionally bouncing back and recognizing that you’re worth more than a random stranger’s opinion. Her loss indeed…who the hell prefers a pub over a lake? Lol

4 Likes

I run a alchemist ST4 LBFH custom. Meditation becomes super easy!

Now I just need to run it long enough to develop more psychic abilities.

5 Likes

Hahaha well her excuse was that its cold out there ( well not really, about 21 C degree)
but i guess nowdays they look for excuses to disqualify instead of trying somthing real.

she could have just said “hey lets get inside its warmer there” but nop… 0 accountabilty.

anyway you are right it’s actually an amazing gift, i didnt spend a dime on her and she saved me the costs of future dates with this horrible kind of attitude she has hahaha.

So i’m content and plus it just gave me more motivation to disqualify them as fast as they do to us, if i find their attitude/behaviour repulsive.

6 Likes

I had people (2) who started kicking me in the arse after I ran LBfH.

Its beautiful how this sub shows you the real persona behind the many masks

The funny part was that I had a pretty respectful relationship with them before LBfH

:joy:

Life is funny

7 Likes

Did you run other titles with LBFH ? Maybe this is results from titles from previous cycle ?! What do you think

1 Like

Similar effect it had one me so I would recommend to run it alongside a program that contains scripting to gain the respect from your peers.

The hilarious vibes this generates however is so amusing.

1 Like

Oh! So this explains something which happened to me too. Won’t elaborate since it happened on the forum lol.

3 Likes

No this was over night results with anyone from day 1.

I have last week a expirience that fits perfectly.

I was going out at night to play Foosball in a bar where you can smoke cigarettes in a separate room. (the Foosball table is there)

I walk in and greet everyone and start playing.At the table next to us where 4 guys with a portable sound box, after a while I asked if I could play my sound and he refused slowly. I open my backpack and pull out a big sound box.
He looked at me for 30 seconds and then he said very unwillingly : in 10 min you can play your music.

30 min later I asked him again and he agreed without resistance.

After 45 min one of the guy’s started complaining and ask me if I can put in something that has : guitar and drums. He wants it now :guitar and drums

I tell him yes of course after I finished the game I am playing. I instantly ignoring him completely because I heard their music taste and I have no willingness to hear depressive, melancholic, sad destructive music.

20 min later he exploded and screams very loud : I have said :guitar and drums

I watched him instandly in the eyes and he shut his mouth and lowers his head down at the table.

The door opens and a group of 6 guys and 1 girl enter the room. All between 20-26 years old, full death metal clothes.

There is one song in my Playlist that has : guitar and drums and somehow this song smuggled itself into my Party Playlist

Taylor Swift - August

He EXPLODED again and screamed : I said GUITAR AND DRUMS and now this shit is playing

I exploded as well but internal from laughing my ass of :rofl:

After the song, the girl from the metal group came over and asked who’s soundbox this is.
She asked me if she can put her music in and I let her.

She started with rock music and to my surprise the exploding guy left after the 2nd song of hers.
He complained 1 hour and the moment he get what he wants- he left the bar
:joy:

In the next 90 min her sound changed from positive rock to death metal. I could not really concentrate and play well with this kind of music so I kicked her out of my soundbox and played my Playlist again.
She came back from the toilet and was perplexed that the music changed. She came to the Foosball table and asked why I play my sound.
I told her that her sound is to hard and it’s my turn. She told me she doesn’t want to hear my sound. I told her that this is OK I don’t want to hear her music. She then started to explain to me that it doesn’t matter if I want to lisen to her music because it’s not correct to change her sound. I tell her normally : look the guys befor us had their time, I had my time, you had your time and now it’s time again for my music. You can put your sound back on in an hour. It’s no problem.

She started yelling yibberish and came close to me (her face against mine, mine focused on the Foosball table playing a hard match against the guys) I allready put her on " ignore this being mode" .
She started manipulate my feelings very poorly (in her mind it was the pinnacle of words that gives her, her will) and I was playing the match with her face in mine- and I won the game.
We started a new game and she realized that I ignore her existence. She freaks out and yelled in my face : Are you ignoring me, me, me Meeeee.
She started to pull the guys from the other table against me but nobody stood up. Then she pulls out a soundbox and plays her sound 3x as loud as mine ( the volume on my device was on 20% because I have tinitus)

Then after 2 min she came over and put the volume on my device on the lowest setting and said: this is the volume you are allowed to lisen

I put the volume back to 20%

She came back and told me again if I didn’t understand her and put the volume back to 5%

I put it back to 20

Then she logged into my soundbox and played in full volume the most destructive sound ever.
The whole Foosball table was so perplexed from what happened. I let her music for 30 min playing and then lifted my head and saw how she sat on a high chair with total triumph over her face.
I smiled and winked at her with my left eye and start to play again. Then one of the guys at the Foosball table turned my soundbox of because he couldn’t bear it any longer.

They could not handle the situation and asked if I want to play somwhere else.

We packed our stuff and left.

Lovebomb for Humanity shows me instantly who is before me

3 Likes

Thanks! @Leandros for taking time to write such detailed response :pray:

1 Like

One of many stories after/during Lovebomb for Humanity.

The best part is that I am totally unphased
I just watch the bullshit bingo other people have inside them and turn back to myself and my love I have for myself

2 Likes

I also ran wanted before seeing her… which makes it even more interesting because i figured wanted should increase not decrease attraction.

Unless there is scripting to remove quickly the ones who are not right for you :thinking:

3 Likes