Main Dev. Thread - 12

Yeah, I had understood that part, just not the part about old beginning :rofl: (which would mean since there is no old, there is no new beginning), but I am just not used to speaking in these terms :v:

The saying goes: “Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.”

SubClub does not borrow stuff and it’s not Blue Skies, so that would leave something old AND something new.

So, if it was New Beginnings, there had to be an Old Beginnings. Still with me?

Of course, I’m still not saying that’s the tradition I was referring to. Of course, it might support your theory.

1 Like

That particular hint strongly suggests a sexual/romantic healing sub. A “redpill” antidote, so to speak?

Oh, there is a saying around it ok, now I get it! I just didn’t understood why you guys started talking about something old and new hahaha

But yeah, superchargers are old, Ultima is new. Case closed.

It’s a wedding tradition where the bride wears one of each of those things. Has no girl ever forced you to sit through a Hallmark wedding movie? :slight_smile:

I refer back to a previous hint. All things being equal…

I found this in forum

2 Likes

Holy shit, we are taking this too far hahabhahaha!

1 Like

Yeah, it might be an eventual product release, but 12 is not about that :wink:

1 Like

Equal suggests rings then, gah now I don’t know what to guess. :grimacing::rofl:

Fun fact: My girl has never made me sit through a cheesy romance movie, one of the first times we were hanging out I asked her which movie she’d like to watch, and she said “How about Iron Man?”… :heart_eyes:

Where is @TheBoxingScientist, we need a man of action to sort through the bullshit and find the truth!

2 Likes

Is 12 for Q store or subliminalclub.com?
@DarkPhilosopher

1 Like

Well, technically the first 3 dimensions are ‘old’.

@GoldenTiger man of action is here i will find the truth !!

2 Likes

Truth is, we need man of action, but is not you @TheBoxingScientist

Its 11 days since this thread was open and it may turn to 12 on subs release

1 Like

Another great idea! Just when we were about to release. Phew! Let’s wait until it’s 12 days! :slight_smile:

Something old. Something new. Something borrowed from something blue (Blue Skies)? :slight_smile:

Code from Blue Skies used to help pull off the upgrade to Ultima? (I guess we’ll find out)

I really hope that SubClub let us know today what this 12 is all about. To be honest i am also intrigued its almost like watching an episode of game of thrones and wondering whether jon show really died.

1 Like

Spoiler alert!!!

:rage::scream::disappointed_relieved:

jk lol.

1 Like

maddness looool

1 Like