Main Dev. Thread - 12

maddness looool

1 Like

I remember the series Lost where there were hidden clues everywhere and always one in the final frames. There was a whole community about deciphering what it all meant. I loved that.

1 Like

When will Saint and Fire announce ?

@DarkPhilosopher any updates ?

2 Likes

I did all I could, even tried making Saint feel guilty if he didnā€™t announce anything today. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m really looking forward to it myself, knowing what it is. But itā€™s a big thing, lots of preparation necessary.

3 Likes

Itā€™s 10:54 Am where saint resides.

Damn, I was staying cool saying to myself maybe it is nothing this 12.

I did actually suggest to Saint he should release it all sneaky-like and weā€™d sit back and observe. See who discovered it. No worries, Saint will instead announce 12 during the keynote speech at SubCon 2020.

Do they have to be mutually exclusive? If we believe Tiger, they could be one and the same.

Oh, itā€™s definitely big. Meaning thereā€™s editing on the store, its own email-campaign, updates toā€¦ something I canā€™t mention.

Where he lives and where he is could be two different things. :slight_smile:

Just messinā€™ with ya.

PS Itā€™s a good sign he was active on the forum already this morning. Means heā€™s definitely spending time behind the computer.

Can you at least tell us if itā€™s an Ultima title/more Ultima titles or major title/titles? :wink: @DarkPhilosopher

Itā€™s funny, there are more than 500 comments now, and the only thing we know about it, is its mysterious name ā€œ12ā€. :smiley:

I already did. :wink:

Well, sort of. Sorry, best I can do.

@DarkPhilosopher No youā€™re not

1 Like

Actually, I am. Not ā€œIā€™m sorry, but I ran over your puppyā€ kind of sorry, but sorry nonetheless.

You have no idea how restless I am. I want to talk about it, about all the theories I have. i want to brainstorm with you guys about it. And yet, I canā€™t. I too am waiting for the big reveal.

Unfortunately unless itā€™s an upgrade which I doubt I will have to miss out at this point.

1 Like

Well, we wouldnā€™t want that. Then again, giving you even more Ultima may not be a good thing. :wink:

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher I failed to mention that I have been running Ultima A with BLU , and QLQ St 1. Running an experiment of sorts on myself to see how quickly things just randomly start clicking or making sense.

@SaintSovereign said I should be ready to be super productive. That wouldnā€™t hurt my feelings at all.

@mecharc if you can keep us all updated with releases it would be appreciatedā€¦thanks

@James its Saturday night hear any news ? perhaps its a publicity stunt.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist No idea.

1 Like

Itā€™s 11:30 in LA so half an hour left

1 Like

Iā€™ve been mentally and emotionally exhausted lately dealing with some personal issues so I havenā€™t got a clue as to what 12 is.

A n t i c i p a t i o n
R e c o n c i l i a t i o n