Main Dev. Thread - 12

Well, he may have done it hours earlier, but that is a really good idea. Thanks! :wink:

Just woke up. Still quite some work to do on 12, but it’s coming today.

11 Likes

Wedding tradition . Something blue.
Blue skies ultima?

Hmm… I wonder what is it like. When will you be releasing the teaser information?

Instant buy if “12” is related to the male seductress.

2 Likes

Why would it be call 12 :thinking:

The Path of Twelve? I suppose. Pretty nice name.

I guess we’ll find out today :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Another Speculation with final fantasy

The Twelve are the pantheon of Eorzea in Final Fantasy XIV , consisting of twelve benevolent deities who ruled the continent and its surrounding islands until the arrival of the wandering tribes. During character creation, players must align to one of the twelve deities. This used to slightly affect elemental resistances, but no longer serves a gameplay effect.

One last speculation. Chicago Bulls ftw!

jpg-michael-jordan-in-a-12-jersey--16_9

1 Like

I was “afraid” somebody would guess that one. No, I doubt it, although the Q store version could theoretically be Ultimized. But it is unlikely to be today.

You’re close though.

All things being equal, the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

hey im new here. how and where to find instructions for using and stacking the subs ?

Well I still think it’s the Ultima Upgrade we’ve been waiting for.

Combine Ultima that are already present : Beyond limitless, libertine, rebirth, limit destroyer, and Sanguine + supercharger upgrade : as above so below, Dreams, beast within, commander, Elixir, legacy and true social.

You get 12, then, depending of the wording and details, Executive could be released as a bonus (12 executives function, some litterature support that), that’s not really included in the 12 upgrades. Or maybe they will upgrade some Ultima already present + GLM + Aura + the current superchargers + Executive which would equals 12 products.

Maybe Limit destroyer and Ribirth won’t be changed because they have less that “state shift focus”.

And finally I think that it is strongly linked to ultima upgrade because this is where they would be in their developpement. The simple anwser would be to finish something that has already been started.

We know Fire was developping an upgraded version of libertine, which would of postpone every upgrade for the supercharger collection (why upgrade them now when you are developping something better?).

We know Executive was already almost finish and announced to be released as a freebie…

We know that anticipation for Ultima upgrade was crazy high when they released the first ultima products, they interrupted before finishing upgrading all of them…

3 Likes

I’ll refer you to this thread here : https://subliminalresults.com/t/simple-guidance/5595?u=whitetiger

:wink:

thanks mate

Am I close? Hmmm

Then it’s something old and new
New beginnings

1 Like

Without confirming anything, I believe the rest of your sentence is “d something new.” :slight_smile:

I see you already finished the sentence yourself.

@seeklight
Please don’t post in whatever thread is active to get the fastest answer. Trust me, you’ll usually have answer somewhere within an hour. Thanks for joining SubClub and looking forward to your journal.

1 Like

Shit, will there be New Beginning Ultima :open_mouth:

Only if there’s also an Old Beginnings. :slight_smile:

Okay, this is going to be a very risky hint, but…

With 9 words, I told you what 12 is.

Coincidentally, that sentance has 9 words. :wink:

Oh… I think this metaphor is too high IQ for me, I’m still thinking products, but you know New B could be an eventual product!