Main Dev. Thread - 12

Might just report you for trolling :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I will too, hes just playing with our feelings!! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I will use the image and name as inspiration, if thats ok with you.

"We are all giants, raised by pygmies, who have learned to walk with a perpetual mental crouch. Unleashing our full stature–our total brain power–is what this book is all about.”

Robert Anton Wilson talking about his book “Prometheus Rising”.

It fits with the idea I have floating around for a new custom.

2 Likes

This was Fire’s baby picture

4 Likes

I didn’t create the image, I just Q-ified it, so go right ahead. :wink:

1 Like

I’m still waiting for my Q custom so I need something to do (:sob:) and I’m just having a bit of fun until it’s time for the next diaper change. haha.

I ought to have posted in the Q Modules Requests thread, but here’s another one

And I’m here wondering if there will be new modules release to know if I can order my custom or I should wait for 12 to see if there will be more modules added… Especially one about executive functionning!

@DarkPhilosopher Please stop talking in riddles and share what this 12 is all about.

1 Like

Hint: Someone in this thread has guessed correctly. :wink:

10 Likes

And SaintSovereign is back :heart_eyes:,

Will there be an official announcement soon :smile:

2 Likes

Its become like Waiting for Godot in here lol

4 Likes

A new healing method

Well, there was already a lot of hype before this thread was created. Executive, libertine new gen, maybe we heard about some other things. New tech?

Annnd!
Now this thread and @DarkPhilosopher dropping small hints :ok_hand:

They sure know how to build up anticipation!

But you won’t name any names or give any hint as to what it actually is/does lol.

All we are getting are puns and word games we are no closer to the truth of the number 12.

2 Likes

I think after saying theory your theory also resonate with me!

If we add the wealth Ultima you mentionned (and maybe 1-2)… all the upgrades could equal 12.

Now we know that the answer is in here, someone please do a digest with all mentioned ideas!

1 Like

Sorry ya’ll, been working on the studio. The rest of the acoustic paneling came and the acoustician sent updated instructions on the best way to hang them. That means I had to take down all of the current paneling (as you can see in the background) and rehang them.

Also, the studio sofa came. It’s not the prettiest, but I filled it with special sound proofing foam in order to help with acoustics. It’s also extremely comfortable and the back lets down, allowing you to sleep on it (helpful for those long creative nights).

14 Likes

So 12 is a sofa for the studio?
I count 2x12 parts.

Not what I expected but still awesome.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be some shit if we are all guessing products and stuff then the reveal is a couch for his new place.

Looks like a nice couch and very comfy lol.

2 Likes