Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

I concur. When I was testing Love Bomb, I felt it one day, didn’t feel it the next, felt it a little the third day. It comes and it goes. Same thing with the mystery sub I’m testing. First day, I was so euphoric and full of internal strength that I felt like I could do anything. That lasted until today, where I was worn out and exhausted. The internal effects remain, however.

6 Likes

Yep, and there’s also a difference between romantic love and eros / universal love and passion. We don’t specify in Love Bomb. It’s just an all encompassing “love” aura.

7 Likes

Yep, important distinction right there!

And I don’t know, it’s day 1, two listens spread out and i’m feeling and loving the Love Bomb.

2 Likes

Yes, and the ongoing lockdowns currently encourage more to measure the latter rather than the former (to be more accurate, “feelings” are being construed as the result). I’m not too surprised there, given that there isn’t much of an opportunity to meet people right now. If I were at work five days a week seeing everyone in person and running LB I’d definitely have something else to say than this: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Is that pic of the legendary Masoud?

It depends on what line of work you’re in, and how you react to it. If you can keep acting formal and professional while you radiate that aura it might do you a lot of good. If you can’t, maybe go with Commander. I’m having the same question.

@SaintSovereign is there artwork for Love Bomb?

1 Like

Fuck, you were faster… again. :disappointed_relieved:

I was right about to ask about the same thing. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes

So I listened on Saturday night. Didn’t feel anything during or after anytime that night.
Last night, I had it queued up to play on my Beats Flex after I fell asleep (had a few songs queued up before)…mad dreams as subs usually do to me.

Dreamed about the same house I keep dreaming about, and while in my house, I realized I was in the Navy again (Of COURSE) and was supposed to be on board the submarine for a 24-hour duty day…but wasn’t…and then thought “Eh, if they don’t notice I’m not there, I’ll just stay home”

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Like I said, I’ve seen some ugly things on it.

not sure if you’re replying to me or DR btw

but because of love bomb, sure, I’ll try it - but not ONLY those, does that still help? I dont want to let go of the rest of my stack tbh!

I love love bomb. Libertine on its own would be a pain in the ass except for when I want to see my gf. It makes some ppl hate on me and I suspect even some of the female staff/teachers tbh. But love bomb should totally resolve that 110%.

1 Like

I would gladly read your report on that if you could kindly provide us with it, please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK, no promises how much I write or how deep into details I go, but as you’ve seen, been quite vocal about this title and its results.

Will share what happens!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, does Love Bomb have Transcendental Connection as well?

1 Like

Had an interview today. Every single person became really fond of me. They really want me to join their company

13 Likes

Nice.
Physical interview?

1 Like

I listened to it last night, in the middle of the night about six or seven hours after running Paragon. I felt the aura very lightly while I listened to it. Then I felt moderate to strong auric properties after I finished listening to it, for about 20 minutes. I felt all this heat, maybe some of this was also related to Paragon. I’m noticing better team work related to positivity. I feel hopeful that this sub will be great for dealing with reconciliation.

This was Day 2 of listening, I couldn’t resist and played it early this morning a couple times giving me four total listens.

I don’t necessarily notice it having an effect on others yet (as in just my aura making girls gush or anything), but what it is doing is causing me to behave and interact differently with the world, seeming to then cause an effect.

I’m smiling more at others as we pass, in spite of wearing a mask, I’m listening more and asking more questions rather than talking about myself (even through text and messaging), I’m spontaneously complimenting people (employees at stores and girls on dating apps) and much to my surprise it is NOT simping but going over really well.

Just amazed at how outwardly focused I am on others and them feeling good vs being stuck in my head and anxiously concerned about myself all the damn time.

One of the most impactful subs I’ve used on here!

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign I’m curious if running Love Bomb Ultima would help someone be less selfish or self absorbed and more willing to do things for others without expecting anything in return?

Not sure why you mentioned simping, but simping is only when you give anything of yourself excessively for little to nothing in return during an interaction, or for an extended period of time. Basically if what you’re getting in return compared to what you put in; is what you consider of lower value, that’s simping. Basically it all falls back on a fair exchange among people. If it’s anything less than a win-win situation for all involved then someone is simping and therefore being played by external persons.

My point here is that what you seem to be doing is just expressing yourself via “positive love vibes” in general, and acting upon the love bomb scripting. seems you want nothing in return from the people you’re interacting with. Simply spreading good vibes to those you come across.

5 Likes