Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

Lmfao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t know if it’s Love Bomb itself or its combination with DR but it seems to me it’s kicking some emotional shit out of me. It’s strictly related to love/hate for people. Or maybe LB contains some healing script oriented to that matter… I feel its strength… Fuck!

4 Likes

Balance has been regained and I’m experiencing a great sense of personal power. Cool! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sweet. I think I’m having that recon right now. Got a suggestive message, and I don’t give a damn.

1 Like

Actually, when talking about love and hate I meant rather a disappointment in people than hate for them. Disappointed in love… if it makes sense to you.

Ran Love Bomb as part of my stack last night after Emperor and I’ve woken up feeling super positive and ready for the day.

Love Bomb just gets me into a great mood. I might be groggy and whatnot when I wake up but it just gives me a flair of happiness and wanting to do good stuff.

The only thing to take me out of that good mood momentarily? call of Duty :joy: however Love Bomb seems to also ease my anger when I’m playing it. I’m one of those people that gets so frustrated super easily and it’s very clear to me how when I use Love Bomb it helps during gameplay and when I don’t use it.

I had a two day break away from subs and the last two days I was super annoyed at the game, woke up after my use today and whilst I still got frustrated its like half the anger is gone :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I am getting MUCH better results all around because I added this to my stack I think

the self love, the wisdom, the ‘flow’ with life, it all adds up at every step along the way.

I am so glad you made this @SaintSovereign

6 Likes

Finished 1st loop now

Crazy or not here what happen

The first minute I had warm energy in my heart
Then for the next 15 min I had something like a constant orgasm in my heart. I was walking outside and had to moan the whole 15 minutes :yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes until I get to the point where I said to myself, from now on and forever I love myself in a healthy way, I generate healthy self love from now on and forever, so be it.
The whole time I was changing/working/skulpting inside so I can generet this love bomb for myself the whole time. After min 35 in the loop I had to give up doing something and was just blown away with love.
Then I get to the point where it doesn’t matter if somebody loves and likes me, because it’s more important to love myself.
Then I saw how ugly I treat myself and it just left my heart and I replaced it with selvlove.
I stop fight the good in me and realize that I have much good in me.
And much more but I have so much warmth in me right now I can’t proceed wrighting
Thank you

10 Likes

Everyday I worry all day
About what’s waiting in the bushes of love

7 Likes

Ran a loop Diamond Ultima immediately followed by a loop of the Luverman Utima.

My baseline mood is very low, so I saw it pick up slightly, which is an achievement in itself. I felt compelled to walk around a bit but this made me feel anxious. As the day has worn on, a painful sensation in my heart is taking place. I recognise it as the same feeling I get with emotional healing subs, where some pain I’ve been hiding has stepped out from behind the curtain and is waving hello at me. It sucks whilst it’s happening but experience has taught me if I let the pain happen, after a while it fades and I feel lighter than I did before. Could be the love aura triggering some kind of emotional healing?

2 Likes

Listening to this was also therapeutic in a way

So typical of Zangetsu. Waiting in the bushes of love. :skull:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Sounds like a hygiene problem

7 Likes

Combined these effects with you already running Dragon i think ,kudos

8 hours later and I Stil have love and very warm and much energy in my heart.
What a great piece of ART
@SaintSovereign

3 Likes

That’s what I feel on Love Bomb since I need a huge improvement in that area, specifically if it comes to feeling love, feeling comfortable with that feeling, not suppressing it and expressing it freely with no doubt, shame or guilt. I see LB working on it.

4 Likes

I think this is a big deal from the books I’ve been studying…

its called “the heart orgasm”
I last for about 20 minutes and once done, you are permanently in the tiny space of your heart.
also the toroidal field of your physical heart (which is offset to the left) shifts over (that’s the orgasm part) and phase-locks with the human light body and central energy channels (which are completely centered).

This sub now has my peak interest bec it’s been what I’ve been learning about for the past 9 months.
there’s a lot I could talk about the heart orgasm, but if this is what I think it is, SubClub has done something extremely profound for mankind

2 Likes

Wow, I was just looking in my downloads, saw Love Bomb and wondered “WTF?” so I decided to search the forums and was delighted to learn it’s new. I love the element of surprise, so I’m going to start listening to it. This will be my first subliminal in a few months and my first new subliminal in over a year and a half, so I’m excited to see how it goes.

Thank you for the kind and generous gesture of giving this as yet another free bonus to Libertine customers. You could have easily released it for sale as a standalone sub and raked in plenty of money.

6 Likes

I believe Love Bomb may help in dealing with this challenge while I’m getting healed on DR:

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero Is that from The Body Keeps the Score?