Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

If it’s that simple, how about a “DIFSGTBR” subliminal by replacing the seduction word with money.

Definitely, the guys look and sound like they needed Love Bomb :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thanks for the song. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t reveal his tells. :shushing_face:

:smile:

This is a great idea. Try & keep the LoveBombExcessiveSmile in check, or they’ll think you’re joking. :innocent:

1 Like

It looks like I got a slight recon on the Bomb. I’ve downloaded a beat’em up game and I feel rather pessimistic about human nature now. Thoughts like; you cannot really help them, you cannot change them, let them be, all they’re interested in his how to get an advantage of you, you should find people who are your “equals” or better than you and hang out with them etc.

2 Likes

Yes I too think it’s @Davisnwc , he actually described it in details and copy @Grimm1390 observation about @SaintSovereign comment on his post .

1 Like

@Sub.Zero You’re not the only one who had funny results with Love Bomb so far. I’m going to try this again (now well-fed).

1 Like

I shall definitely stick to the Bomb even though it’s made me feel a bit gloomy recently since I need an improvement in that area too. My mother used to say love is a grease for the cogs of your mind and I’m sure there’s something to it. I’ve always had a problem related to that sphere since I grew up between both extremes; hate and love. Expressing love has been another problem too.

Apart from that, the Bomb makes me feel solid like Sanguine does, despite the gloom.

3 Likes

Take it easy mate

2 Likes

Yes, I’m trying, the most important part of it is that I’m aware of it. I’m just wondering if it’s the combination of DR with LB which makes me “feel” like that or LB itself. Doesn’t really matter, just curious, like always. :sunglasses: Fucking Magician (my predominant archetype)… :smiley:

1 Like

Jokes that’s need to be explained are epic fails

@King: 1 Mecharc: 0

1 Like

I got what MAY be my first Love Bomb manifestation from the wife.

From the wife. For context, I’ve had a habit of calling out the Sunday after my PTO and sick time reloads each pay period. Which is tomorrow. Normally, I’d be calling out and using all my available PTO and sick time to cover it…then be screwed if I take off any more during the pay period. lol.

I have been listening to the healing subs of Khan1Q, Regen, ElixirU and RebirthU (as stated in my journal)…and It’s getting easier to work my hours. The above screenshot is kinda out of character for her, so I think Love Bomb may have helped with this part.

7 Likes

Sounds like a good plan for building your social status. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Quick way to find the ones who are interested. Let them self-select. The rest will run off

4 Likes

Haha. Yeah. Establish dominance! :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t know but cannot help myself giggling at what @mecharc posted.

Anyway, thanks for that one! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, no, no, please, make your comment on it and join the merry train. :heart_eyes:

nooooo. please repost this!

Ok I will let you relive your pikachu moment in your dreams.

1 Like

:joy: funny