Main Development Thread - New Dawn

It’s a word with a literal meaning. :slight_smile: Google it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What I still haven’t understood, is Primal focused on seduction, or more in general?

1 Like

It is focused on seduction, by working on your inner game and releasing your primal dominant masculine self. :slight_smile:

It will also have a great impact on your general behavior of course.

2 Likes

That is exactly what…ehhh…101% of men want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…and Primal will also incorporate Sex Mastery X and Sex and Seduction, right?

1 Like

Sex Mastery X, probably. S&S? Prob not, as it’s outer game.

1 Like

i still think the libido problem if there is one should be solved by another sub. like what if while listening i get so horny i won’t be able to sleep or study or work as has happened with subs from another company that weren’t even aimed at that. i’d have to stop listening and lose the other benefits
primal is supposed to be inner game. for your issue maybe sex mastery can help

1 Like

I guess I have been hoping it was going to be the optimized sexual supersub…kind of an Emperor of Sex…if it isn’t I’ll probably hold off on it. I can’t see running Emperor, Limitless, S&S, and Primal all at the same time.

What I’d really most like is an optimized Emperor type sub that deals with all aspects of sex, inner game and outer game as an integrated theme.

2 Likes

I agree. I’m loving the vision for Primal. It seems perfect. Looking forward to it!

Of course, some people won’t be interested in it. But those people have specific needs that one general sub cannot satisfy. Primal is to cater to the needs of most men that was more in life and more out of their masculinity, so of course Libido, Inner Game, Masculinity etc should be part of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I found two meanings :slight_smile:

1. Optimistic or positive, especially in an apparently bad or difficult situation.

2. The Sanguine is a very social person who likes to be with people. Of all the temperaments, the Sanguine is the easiest to be around socially. They are n outgoing, handshaking, touching person . They bring life and energy into a room by their very presence. Their cheerfulness and humor brighten everyone’s life.

Hopefully, both :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Meyer We will leave it to the developers at Subclub to decide how to engineer the new sub and whether a libido raising module will be added. I am sure they will make the right decision.

2 Likes

@Fire can we have something about being completely comfortable with tension, relaxed even?

That is the hallmark of a man. And the more comfortable and relaxed you are in tension, the more attractive and masculine you are viewed as women.

Plus, it makes life better and your decision ability superior when you’re not getting emotional or reactive under tension.

yeah hope they will find that balance

1 Like

@Fire is handling all development on Primal, so I haven’t read the script yet until he’s finished, but I’m pretty sure he’s looking for optimal libido balance, rather than a blanket attempt to “raise” it. Excessive horniness is NOT attractive to women. Focused, attraction stemming from a man that isn’t afraid to show his sexuality is.

5 Likes

ssv2.1 is giving me a very good simmering sexual energy that is both high and totally under control.

Still, I agree with the poster above. Having more erections, stronger erections, not losing erections during sex (which tends to come with age), and feeling more turned on by women is always a great feeling and a great thing to do. Maybe having both a high libido and sexual energy, and being totally relaxed, comfortable with it and controlling it without tightening up or using extreme willpower is a great thing.

Btw, @Fire how is the development going? I hope it is great and that you’re making you vision of Primal reality.

You said before that maybe it is “scary.” I don’t believe in that. Subliminal Club aims to breaks all limits and go above and beyond what is possible. So please don’t limit yourself. HOWEVER, if there is something truly too much, maybe consider doing two versions, a standard Primal that will make 99% of men happy, and an EXTREME version that breaks all limitations and pushes things way way way beyond what is “reasonable” for the 1% adventurous spirits that want to push themselves in insane ways.

Me personally, I know that Primal will be great. I want it to be as potent, powerful and effective as possible, beyond whatever is available on the market, something they won’t even be able to catch up with. But I also hope it will not be as extreme as Emperor Extreme, not because it is not good, but because the level of anger and anxiety that Emperor Extreme caused in me is not fun at all and it made me simply stop using Emperor altogether and go to the “milder” sexual route.

What do you think @Fire?

I just wanted to write down a couple things I would like to be in the Primal subliminal:

Some of the things, can e tackled by other subliminals, I guess.

1.Being a social butterfly

Meaning being in the same mental state, when watching a game with the boys as when being in a fancy gala dinner, or anything else.

1. Being an Renaissance Man

For example I suck at manual craft, though limitless could help me with that.

3.Since the term masculinity is being attacked(see things like toxic masculinity and so on); i would like you guys to keep that in mind.

1 Like

@Gwared These are great ideas having said all that I believe these are already covered in Emperor.

1 Like

I had an idea. Plus @Fire let me know whether this fits within the vision of Primal:

A complete sense of entitlement with women, never feeling that any woman is “out of you league” in any way at all.

1 Like

This is exactly what I wanted to add to the list, because I believe that this is the basis for any inner game with women, that no matter how attractive you find the women, you still deal with her the same as with any other girl.

I would also like to add the" I am the prize" mentality and having an abundance mindset, that hinders you to crawl back to the girl in neediness because you are afraid you won’t find someone like her ever again.

1 Like

Pre-order is now available.

1 Like