Main Development Thread - New Dawn

Yes!!!

Btw @Fire I loved the detailed presentation of the modules in each Subliminal program. I felt sad and disoriented that we did not have it in Limitless and it seems to not be there in Primal.

If possible, could you write that list of the contents of the script? It was always satisfying to know what is there, even if the modules were top secret, the names were fun to google and know.

3 Likes

The module list isnā€™t locked down yet. Got some more good stuff coming your way, will include it in the copy for the final release. :wink:

2 Likes

When it comes to Primal, does it affect men as well? Also it seems to be shaping up to be quite an interesting subliminal, Iā€™m keeping an eye out for this.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

Would it be possible to add a ā€œtrusting vibeā€ to the module. I am getting alot of numbers now but i Want to reduce the number of flakes I am getting.

Another problem is I have a dark skin and currently work in a small city in eastern Europe which has not experienced multiculturalism.

The problem I think I have right now is. Even though women find me attractive they are afraid of being judged for dating a foreigner by locals.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. Iā€™m excited about this, I have a few questions.
Is there a ā€œpresenceā€ module in the script? Presence in the sense of being in the now, connected to the environment and not in your head.
Also, is there a ā€œgood listenerā€ module? This directly relates to presence
Anything specific to eye contact?

thanks for all your work

1 Like

Has anyone been using the SS 2.1 with the aura module ?. Unfortunately I am not in a position to use it until the masked version is released. If so what are your experiences so far ?

1 Like

@prmrs I believe there is an ā€œeye mesmerā€ module in SS. So I do not believe this will be incorporated into primal.

Since youā€™re still finalizing Primal, check out Iron John by Robert Bly. He analyzes an ancient fable as a guide to how boys become men and connect with that primal part of masculinity.

3 Likes

ā€¦and Robert Moore: King, Warrior, Magician, Lover. It is about mature masculinity vs immature boys.

4 Likes

ā€¦ I like Robert Johnson - Transformation: Understanding the Three Levels of Masculine Consciousness

3 Likes

@Fire I how Primal includes what is in this video, and more :wink:

@Fire Do not listen too much to these guys, I feel like they do not know what they are talking about and just mentally masturbatingā€¦ to analytical

@guys even though it might come across as putting you down i just feel like with all these things it just will get in the way of a great product. Just let them make it. Yes I know these are just request you are putting out but do not influence them too much and let them do their own thing.

That seems a bit harsh. I am sure the makers have a vision and wonā€™t incorporate suggestions that are frivolous or poorly thought through while some ideas may spark something they hadnā€™t considered. The Jungian material discussed earlier in the thread could provide a fruitful base of ideas to build upon.

Just because someone posted a suggestion doesnā€™t mean it is going to be incorporated into the subliminal. I trust the judgement of the scripters of the subliminals. If I did not I would shut them off and look elsewhere.

3 Likes

@Fire could you please add something in Primal to address this issue?

I enjoy evolving, learning and improving. However, when it comes to something so ā€œbasicā€ as success with women, it feels bad to improve this. I keep getting the thoughts that: ā€œI am a man, I am supposed to be born knowing how to seduce women. What is wrong with me that I have to learn how to do it at this age?ā€ And so there is friction, where I put effort into this and part of me considers any effort into it confirmation of being a loser, inadequate, and not able to do something as ā€œnaturalā€ as seducing women.

Intellectually, I know this is not true. But this seems to be a very strong belief. That as a man, you should be able to seduce women, and if you donā€™t know how to or fail, it means something is wrong with you and youā€™re not a man.

I have been listening to limitless since release, and SS since the release of v1. This belief is still strong and did not subside. Yes, I ā€œforceā€ myself to do it through willpower, however I hope Primal in some way will make it feel like:

I am awesome the way I am, and I enjoy getting better to become the best version of myself and get more and more out of life.

Without this saying anything about me being ā€œless thanā€ and that is why I need to improve and fix things.

I know there is in self-development a talk about this paradox, that the more you work on improving yourself, the more you confirm to your subconscious that you are not good enough as you are and therefore destroy your self acceptance in the process.

If you can add something about this in Primal, everyone involved will benefit immensely and the process will be much more fun because it will mean something good rather than confirm inadequacy.

This is the purpose of all suggestions here as I see it.

As smart and great as @Fire and @SaintSovereign are, it has been shown that the more people are involved in brainstorming a creative endeavor, the better the results will be. Of course, these are brainstorms, they are the people with the vision and final decision.

2 Likes

On one hand it is good to take a pragmatic approach. At the same time its good to be open to constructive feedback. In order for a company to thrive in a market like this they have to be open to customer feedback.

1 Like

@Fire Will Primal have an Aura component, similar to SSv2.1?

I was reading the product page of primal and was a bit weirded out. As soon as I read social intuition I thought to myself - most of us already have that, why is that included?

Also * Masterful automatic calibration in social situationsā€¦ what??? So robotic.

I am curious to know why stuff like this is in the product

Yes, but similarly to SSv2.1, itā€™s not the focus.

Because of what Primal is attempting to do. Without those, it will be too strong for some users.

3 Likes

Because the product is made to assist a wide range of people and not just you? How do you justify the claim that ā€œmost people have itā€ when we clearly get lots of requests for it?

4 Likes