Main Development Thread - New Dawn

Thank you @Fire

Will Primal include something about healing past sexual traumas?

As well as healthier stronger erections for those who need it?

Also anything about good deep sleep full of REM and restful nights?

Btw, I find that a lot of people have a lot of shame and guilt and past grudges where their energy is stuck in negative ways there.

So, does it fit Primal’s vision to have some stuff on forgiveness? To completely forgive yourself totally and completely for any time you didn’t live up to your own expectations, or made a mistake, or things went wrong. And maybe also forgiving others that may have done us wrong because why hold past grudges when the best revenge is to live a great life and become an awesome human being.

Of course, we learn from the past. But no need to be stuck either in feeling guilty, feeling inadequacy, or holding grudges. So we let go of what happened, we forgive ourselves, we forgive others. And we become kinder and move loving towards ourselves.

What do you think @Fire ?

1 Like

If the majority of your client base does not have social intuition then I would start to worry. Most of the guys here are very logical, they are out of touch with there feelings it seems. Just look at their writing. Without social intuition people start to lag in social situations, they miss out on the clues that most of people just know by looking at another person. It also improves automatically with experience.

1 Like

Ok. And your solution to this problem?

We should not help logical people in the subliminal, right? Just ignore them and let them have this big handicap in life that they did not choose to have in the first place?

1 Like

I am sorry if I gave you the impression that people should be left out. It must be horrible to not to have this part of their life handled and not able to figure out why this is so. I do hope that one day there will be a solution and more power to the people who are willing to explore means to help themselves . I assumed that the creators of this product just aimed for guys that just lacked the growth socially not those that do not have it neurologically, perhaps for those an entirely different sub would be better suited for their needs.

1 Like

You seem to assume Primal is a sub that is all about social calibration.

I don’t believe it is the case. I am pretty sure that is less than 5% of what it is about.

One of the most dreaded fears of each person is to be expelled from the tribe (group,family or something). If Primal is able to deal with this fear then we have 50% issues closed.

Calibration, if I underrstand correctly is about “how to make something right without being shamed then acted wrong”. Surelly, Primal will adress this. I hope so.

2 Likes

We are very close to the release.

Primal is turning out to be a complete beast - one of the larger scripts with some of the most out there scripting in it.

Interestingly, I had written down a few ideas two days back that I planned on adding to Primal, then somehow lost them.

Which lead to a long contemplating session of trying to remember the ideas, sadly without being successful in doing so… but suddenly an idea sprang up…

An idea that will help complete Primal in the most beautiful way, exactly what Primal needed, making the old ideas unnecessary.

Say hello to the EGO ADSUM module.

And now we begin the next step.

:wink:

6 Likes

I am here.

I am ready :wink:

2 Likes

I hope this has something to do with women feeling your presence whenever you enter or go anyplace. They just feel it, and look for you to see you, and their eyes light up when they do :wink:

Script locked down. Now building Primal.

1 Like

Ultrasonics for Primal and Primal XXX are complete.

4 Likes

This is very good news! What are the next steps before they are available to download?

Very excited. I thought you could pre order Primal till the 15th, but that the release itself would be later. To see that if everything is going well it will also be released the 15th is a great suprise.

1 Like

12-14-18 @ 9:30 AM;
Ok I’m a bit confused here. Are those upgrades already on the pre-order sale of Primal to download, or will those upgrades be available in the near future as an upgrade to Primal?

1 Like

My understanding is: Primal was only completed yesterday. So EGO ADSUM and any other upgrades are included in it.

And now the files are created. So there will be no more changing to the script. This is now the Gold Master version.

So @SaintSovereign what is the next step before the files are in our accounts, for those who bought Primal? :wink:

Official release date is the 15th. But, if I finish early, I may just go ahead and unleash it.
Building the bane of my existence – the masked files, now.

2 Likes

Since the Ultrasonic versions are finished, could you please go ahead and unleash them? Then you can take your time with the Masked.
I know I am and everyone here really looking forward to start using Primal. There is no benefit in keeping us waiting more, since you’ll be delivering BEFORE the promised time, and you will start getting feedback sooner.

The release process is more than just uploading it. There’s a lot of steps that I have to do on the database side in order to make it show up in your accounts. I don’t want to have to do that multiple times. Patience is key. :wink:

2 Likes

BTW, Primal was built with the latest build method – Dominion. It’s the cleanest, clearest, most advanced build method we’ve created yet. Hopefully, that translates to results. When the ultrasonic drops, check out out clean the subliminal’s frequency looks in Frequensee. :wink:

2 Likes

GREAT! Is Dominion the build of the standard Primal, or Primal XXX, or both? :wink: