Main Development Thread - New Dawn

Superman I sympathise with you. The good news is that you have found another company Subliminal Club who I believe listen to their customers feedback and does the due diligence.

Realistically, I believe that other guyā€™s product has always been destined to fail because he made it for incels and I firmly believe that in this day and age when girls are throwing pussy around left and right, the only way a man can remain a virgin well into his twenties and beyond is if there is something seriously wrong with him. Either he is purposely sabotaging every possible sexual encounter or he is so creepy and socially incompetent that no amount of money, subliminals, pheromones or black magic will get him laid. I knew a guy who is 5ā€™3" and weighs 470 lbs who was married to a gorgeous woman. The guy isnā€™t rich and is pretty obnoxious, but he got a very beautiful wife.

Anyway, thatā€™s my rant. Iā€™m glad Sex & Seduction isnā€™t pandering to incels because I donā€™t want to be hand fed; I want to hunt.

5 Likes

Twat. Thatā€™s a word I havenā€™t heard in a long time.

1 Like

I admit I did have a bit of success with one of the free products. I like the idea that the Subliminal Club audios isnā€™t forcing your subconscious to change although for some folks that may be a better option. Especially if youā€™re strong minded. But the comes the whole reconciliation process. I have said for years that if you want to get the attention of women work on yourself and become the best version of you possible. Iā€™ve never understood the obsession on any forum of guys who focus strictly on getting women.

4 Likes

Is there a way you can produce subliminals that can be used by women or gay men in order to attract men?

Itā€™s natural human behavior, not limited to women. Why do fat people buy diet sodas and pills, instead of focusing on healthy diet and exercise? Why do poor people congregate in unions and demand more money instead of understanding finance and entrepreneurship? Everyone is guilty of this in some way, I know I am and Iā€™m sure you can find examples in your life where you were the same. I agree that in order to create any lasting change we need to focus on ourselves.

4 Likes

Once we grow larger, weā€™ll start hiring consultants that can help us with these products. But you can still run pretty much everything and see some results from the alpha training.

:wink:

Closest guess yet.

1 Like

What will be the recommended listening cycle for SS ? . I was contemplating continuous loop of Emperor and SS.

If I listen 8 hours that I believe would equate to 4 hours of listening of Emperor and 4 hours listening to SS.

Is that going to be adequate for SS results ?

2 Likes

i am curious : does SS have something aimed at online dating,because nowadays everyone and their grandma are on some online dating sites/apps?

I have noticed that Emperor is approximately 20 minutes longer than S&S.

Yes I noticed that today which makes sense as the emperor is I believe combination of 3 subs in one its a huge script where as SS is very specific in its actions.

@gwared
I believe it will certainly motivate you to use everyway possible to meet women and that includes using dating apps.

Suuuuuuuuuure does. :wink:

1 Like

Emperor is a much larger script, and itā€™s built using a slightly older build method. Remember, part of the way weā€™re disrupting the market is through our constant, constant improvement of internal processes and build methods.

1 Like

Internal process? As in mental and emotional?

No, I mean internal company processes. Workflows, automation, technology. SubClub is run on top of the line equipment and the such.

I decided to dupe my message about SS. SS ultrasonic (not unleashed version) made my body itchy like a hell. Unleashed version is not- very smooth, very pleasent and it seems that my subconscious likes what it listens. Il try Masked and report back.

1 Like

Is the UNLEASHED version an experimental at this point?

I agree, this Unleashed version is the smoothest subliminal I have listened to. I really hope Mogul, Ascended Mogul, etc will be released in an UNLEASHED optimized version soon.

The smooth feeling of UNLEASHED is incredible. Like you said, it makes the subliminal feel so pleasant, a lot of the reconciliation symptoms just donā€™t seem to happen with this version.

Please @SaintSovereign get us Mogul UNLEASHED! I have to start and stop with Mogul personally because the reconciliation gets a bit too tough. But this new way is just so smooth, we need it for wealth ASAP. Of course, the more money we make, the more we return again and again to buy more of your products, so itā€™s a win-win :wink:

1 Like