Main Development Thread - New Dawn

Who knows lol, that’d be pretty cool. Maybe unnecessary but cool.

1 Like

If you’re looking forward for SS, you should be ecstatic about PRIMAL. :wink:

3 Likes

My money is on SS + Sexual Mastery.

1 Like

What i believe is that Sex and Sexducation will be = Outer game… Social skills, and seducing skills.

Primal = Pure inner game to get sex and nothing else. It will be like Ascension but the goal will be exclusive to getting sex

Sexual Master = Good ol SM is skills and enjoyment of actually being in bed.

S&S = Outer game, Primal = Inner game ( for sex ) and sexual mastery for the sex itself.

2 Likes

I believe Sex Mastery is already in SS. Its called Sex and Seduction.

1 Like

All hearsay and we are still left in the dark as to exactly what SS and primal are. Why can’t the founders give us exact information rather then people taking pot shot guesses ?.

1 Like

any updates regarding the S&S program?

Yes.

The script is complete and locked down. We started to build the program but had to restart from scratch due to technical issues. I’m currently upgrading my Mac to Mojave, then it’s back to building. So, soon. Very soon.

3 Likes

Looking foreward to SS guys :slight_smile:.

I think we should let the makers of the program build it according to what they believe the design goal should be; which is to make you good at flirting/seducing women not just with words, but also teaching you how to adjust your body language so that women can pick up on it and therefore feel open to flirt back with you and try to seduce you. I’ve tried different products in the past that gave me blatant results, but since I wasn’t being congruent with it, I would lose their interests shortly after. So if you have any issues that need to be taken care of, like being an alpha/confident male around beautiful women, then you should get that handled first before going any farther. And I believe the Ascension program(s) should be able to help you in taking care of that aspect.

I believe that making S&S in such a way that does not become bloated by trying to make so many goals manifest by your subconscious at the same time, would allow the product to deliver the scripted goal much faster and efficiently, which should be to become good at seducing and being seduced. I think it should not be gender neutral, as from what I’ve seen, that’s one of the major issues another sub maker’s product is having after being in development for over two years. It’s bloated with so many goals in the latest version that it’s causing issues, whereas the earlier versions that were specifically designed just for heterosexual men, and had a much simpler script, was delivering results for the majority of testers. Once S&S has proven that it’s quite effective, then perhaps the makers can create versions of it marketed for gay/lesbian/bisexuals, and since Sub Club’s products are stackable, then you should have no problem listening to other subs like Ascension, Sex Mastery X, and so forth and so on.

Note: The latest request from members testing that other maker’s product, sound so ridiculous, and some even quite retarded, that it makes me question their level of intelligence. For example, now they want an anti-attraction module in the script to prevent married women, unattractive women, or friend’s girlfriends from hitting on the user. I’m like “c’mon, really?” Growing a pair of balls is what those members should be concentrating on first, because if you don’t know how and/or don’t have the balls to say “no” to a woman for whatever reason/situation there may be, weather it’s because they are married or you don’t find them attractive, or they are your best friend’s girl, or you’re not interested in starting anything with a co-worker, etc…then you shouldn’t be playing with “fire” in the first place. I’ve dealt with situations that were unexpected and very uncomfortable with certain women, and all it takes is a simple “no”, but with a cocky compliment included, as in “you know, I’m not comfortable with us being this close, not because I don’t find you attractive, because you really are, but simply because I value your husband’s friendship very much, and I wouldn’t like to ruin our friendship in any way, but if it wasn’t for that, you would’ve been in a whole lot of trouble right about now…:wink:

2 Likes

Very well put Dss, I’ve used that other product since introduction, v1 and v2.3 were the most effective everything else with all the latest requests and “technologies” have created nothing but a bloated mess with 0 results.

@ dex; Yeah I hear you, I unfortunately missed out on the early version of it, and no matter how many times I’ve requested it, they will not release the early versions of that program to any paying member, which really sucks. And to make matters worse, most members in the forum “deleted” the early versions from their computer. I am yet to find a member that has the early versions and is willing to send them to me, for me to compare effectiveness to the new version. So as of right now, all my comparison is based off reading the journal results of those that used the early versions of that program.

Agree the first version was amazing it worked. Versions after that simply did not work for me.

The creator claimed nothing changed in the core of the program but it did.

Anyway my bets are on SS and Primal

My personal opinion. The entire thing is flawed. Even if you get laid it doesnt count as anything. You will litterarly be a 1 time thing for them. You cant keep them. Think being a sex object is a good thing? Its not because that program will make you an object and there will be no real romance, attachment, connection or anything.

V1 worked at infrequent times. You had to eat at X time and use it X hours before the effect goes down until you use it again. They will NOT make a move. You still have to pull the trigger

V.2 was trash
V2.2 had good healing but inconsistant
V2.3 Will get you Ghosted
V2.4 is the same as V2.2
V2.5 was overall better but you will get resistance and you still have to pull the trigger… while feeling like shit.

V3.01 was actually good. Overall
V3.1 was stronger yet very inconsistant. Severe mood swings. Also had Anti-attraction to targets that were ” not good for you ” which automatically disqualifyes 80% of all population.
V3.2 was Meh. Required much healing, more like ” reconditioning ” and was weak.

• Only got laid with once with V3.1 in a 10 month span.
3 Likes

I would like SS to also help with women coming back to me.

There was a product by the same company calles sex magnet. Which created 7 auras around the user. Will SS create multiple auras ?

@ blackadder; I’m quite familiar with SM. Started using it, but shortly after, I stopped, as I developed some discomfort from using it. According to the maker, I had encountered some resistance to the sub, but that did not sit well with me because I am quite confident when it comes to being in the presence of (hot) women, so I don’t know what could I be resisting to. Anyways, after that episode I lost interest in going any further with it. The funny thing is that during the week/week and a half I listened to it, I started noticing results from women in general at the mall/stores that would hover around me in a way that was obvious for me that they wanted to be opened in conversation. Some hotties would look at me and stare without breaking eye contact when I caught them doing so. Could not follow thru with any of them because at the time I was with family and/or with my kid. Then soon after that’s when I started having the issue, and stopped it altogether.

On another note, is there an option to send a private message to other members?

Yes, click on the other member’s profile icon or go to their profile page, and you will see the option to privately message.

2 Likes

Ah ok, thank you Fire for clarifying that …:+1:

That guy is a scammer. Not only did he take our money but he took an entire year to update from 3.1 to 3.2. Non of the versions of that sub did anything for me. Had I known he was gonna be a scumbag I would have never paid him.

He’s a huge timewaster and keeps delaying everything. Delays after delays after excuse after excuses.

The people on there still worship him and buy his products. Like catman who has failed with every single sub he used from that company and still bought one of his latest subs.

1 Like

the 4G version worked for me wayyyyy better than the 5g versions did…Within 2 weeks i was always in some twat. the other one in 5g outside of the first one had me acting weird. Didn’t like it at all. There is no way i’m waiting 2 more years for whats supposed to be the final version. I’m loving this over here though.

1 Like