Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

How prominent is the inner circle scripting in Stark Q core?

2 Likes

Quite prominent.

8 Likes

Can testify to say that yes, itā€™s prominent and quick the IC scripting.
Surprised me a lot how much time I texted with the people who I attracted to my circle thanks to the scripting of IC in it back in last April and May.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed there are only few people who are using StarkQ now, at least according to what people report here on the forum.

I must say, that StarkQ and DR are the best subs from SubClub I have used so far ( QL and Limitless are also outstanding! ).

StarkQ itself is an amazing product that simply delivers - intelligence, focus, CONFIDENCE ( big time ), the visionary side when Iā€™m able, for the first time in my life, actually see what I want my future to be like and how to move on with my life forward. (Dragon Reborn is also helping here).

On Emperor I was always going through a lot of reconciliation. I always was this angry guy while on Emperor, and taking action was always, ALWAYS a dread on Emperor (on all versions, except for v1).

On StarkQ I do things effortlessly, seriously! , I tackle problems once I spot them. And it doesnā€™t matter how hard the problems are, StarkQ always helps me solve it, like itā€™s a no-big-deal and then I just move on .

On other subs I had problems with socializing and speaking my mind. StarkQ strikes again. Itā€™s like my mind knows exactly what to say and how to say it, effortlessly.

Right now I have ordered a new custom based around StarkQ and Iā€™m looking forward to what the future will bring.

Dragon Reborn, as I said, is another amazing sub (currently on ST2). And itā€™s greatly enhancing StarkQ as far as I can tell.

I can truly recommend this sub to anyone!!!

21 Likes

So true
I still find StarkQ very smooth .
Itā€™s in my custom and I listen to all three versions otherwise
Q , terminus and ultima .

1 Like

To add Iā€™ve had lucky manifestations while on Stark. Random gifts, sudden income spikes, random messages from women. Itā€™s a special sub, Iā€™m definitely going to try Stark again in the future.

4 Likes

I canā€™t speak of manifestations on StarkQ, because I didnā€™t have any ( I think).
Possibly because of the covid and lockdown, this part hasnā€™t really shown up yet.
My financial situation also hasnā€™t changed, but I didnā€™t really open up a pathway to manifestation yet.

StarkQ helped me find my passion for web development last year, though. I am grateful for that and Iā€™m actively studying this topic.
Becoming a freelance web developer and leaving my day job is one of my goals.

On the other hand, itā€™s a huuuge sub with very ambitious goals and will definitely take a long time for these goals to manifest.
You wonā€™t become a genius, billionaire, playboy and a philantropist in a year or 2 :smiley:

8 Likes

You could run R.I.C.H with StarkQ and see what happens

5 Likes

You sure? We got some bad boys like Executive or R.I.C.H. to name a few :wink:

To be fair and shedding some light for StarkQ, little I did realize almost a year ago thanks to it finished my online classes with distinction. High productivity, excellent grades and improved learning in subjects that were tough in my case. In certain case popularity, yes. And apparently some other students were jealous of my performance in each class. In the end, I passed with flying colors and stopped itā€™s usage in June.

Then I got into a custom and here I am.

Even if you were stuck in a academy with no choice but to clear it, Starkā€™s got ya covered.
Saintā€™s right, some people forget what a gem Stark is.

13 Likes

Another reminder that people give up way to easily

4 Likes

Iā€™d say maybe donā€™t expect but be open to it-you never know :sunglasses:

7 Likes

To be a billionaireā€¦ Can take a decade or three. Unless you hit a moon shot. Then it could come way sooner.

Anyway, thatā€™s the end goal. Preferrably with multi added to the beginning.

5 Likes

@Hoppa Knows.
Heā€™s secretly the Finnish Elon Musk although he doesnā€™t know it yet either

2 Likes

I ran StarkQ for a bit last spring and although I didnā€™t become a Billionaire in that time I did have an increase in cognitive clarity.

3 Likes

Perhaps I could try out a StarkQ and Ascension custom.

1 Like

Aim for millionaire status firstā€¦

3 Likes

Or save your money

2 Likes

I think Stark with Ascension or AM would be great for path clarifying before Emperor.
Both of them have strong scripts for finding mission/ larger purpose.

3 Likes

Yes, Emperor would make a very good engine.

StarkQ can provide the preview and a taste of the desired reality.

1 Like