Main Dev. Thread - Spartan: Apex Warrior and The Legacy

I want to transform myself physically and mentally into King Leonidas. The ultimate warrior. :yum:

2 Likes

I think hector or Achilles were the ultimate warrriors lol

Achilles is perhaps the most legendary son of Mars. I love lesser divine Spartakus also. Have program for become Achilles? :smiley:

Yes
Spartan Apex Warrior
Emperor Fitness
The Beast Within
The Beast Unleashed
Boxing Mastery
Muay Thai Mastery X
The Legacy Ultima

2 Likes

:grinning:Yes it can works.

Anyone notice results from the organ improvement thing in spartan? I wonder which organs it might work on?

Ok so iv messed up my hormones from hormone binaurals on youtube and have low t signs and wondering if using spartan + Emperor fitness stage 4 can heal my hormones and give me back my morning wood? Or give me back even more libido than i had before?

Have you confirmed what you are saying by taking blood tests ?. This is the only proven way to know whether your hormonal system has been negativily impacted ?

2 Likes

Anyone had results with legacy?

The supercharger is great.The ultima is too hit and miss for me though to use an hour for it.

3 Likes

For the Spartan QZP title

Will it have more physical shifting in it than the Wanted Version did since it is about sports, fitness, working out, and being a warrior?

6 Likes

I’m not @SaintSovereign so take my words at 100%.

But I think the end result of Spartan will result in a better physique than on WANTED, simply because of the other benefits both subs have, apart from the physical shifting tech I mean.

Think about it this way, Spartan has physical tech, but ALSO motivation to push harder (meaning you won’t slack off), mind of steel, better understanding of your limits and how to push yourself beyond them, more specific tech for muscles (WANTED’s tech deals with much more).

So in a way, I’d say yes to your answer, but not because the tech is more intense in Spartan, but just because of the habits you’ll get from it.

4 Likes

Who else is considering running Spartan during the ZP preview? Seems like it could be a real powerhouse of a sub

Yes, i probably will along with Chosen and Paragon.

1 Like

Can confirm these points having run Spartan for the past 30 days…the mind of steel bit is still under development, but I’ve noticed improvements in focus, composure under pressure, and greater attention to detail.

And I’d add that I’m more cognizant about how far I’m pushing past my current limits, whereas in the past I had the tendency to go too hard too fast and more often than not end up injuring myself in the process.

So to put it succinctly, the body-mind connection is noticeably sharper.

And re: what @Invictus said about behaviors being the true driver of physical changes, he nailed it. I workout twice a day now at varying intensities (even if it’s just walking with a weight vest) without letting the excuses get in the way, and due to that my body is in better shape now than it’s been the past couple years.

3 Likes

I’m on the fence between Chosen and Spartan.

I do have a Spartan Sprint coming up in a couple weeks though, so I might have to run it to get through it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Does this translate beyond the gym into your work and everyday life? Or is this mostly detected during workouts?

1 Like

I am

Wanted
Diamond
Spartan

3 Likes

Beast mode stack right there

3 Likes

1 Like