Main Dev. Thread - Spartan: Apex Warrior and The Legacy

Legacy Ultima is probably going to be a good alternative to Commander for status. Just wanted to post this since Legacy isn’t listed in any status categories.

Pop reference would be sigma vs alpha status, sigma being more adaptable and capable of shifting to alpha when needed. Sigma is symbolic of deconstruction, and usually requires a more powerful superior to maintain a healthy power balance and societal stability… IE Commander.

2 Likes

I did prefer the visualization of Legacy. And it is considered a great masculinity sub. Of course, it could be that the Ultima version is more aimed at the physical fitness stuff.

2 Likes

@user9437773791397760 That would probably make most of this forum jizz their collective panties

1 Like

How is The Legacy Ultima for you?

Maybe there is some sleep stuff inside legacy

EDIT

yeah there is something inside legacy that is changing my sleep.

I accidentally left legacy on loop, 4x loops. I just woke up after four hours, no dreams.

Final note, Legacy is not strong enough to prevent the melatonin response, which is … no energy or will to stay awake. It would be interesting to see if executive has any influence here. The biggest issue is monoamines/neutrotransmitters becoming low, to trigger deep sleep (Caffeine will never work at this stage).

Has anyone noticed the Legacy affecting their cognitive capabilities or strengthening the mind-body connection?

Not yet…

Are you listening to it now then?

yes. every now and then

I think it is supposed to do that same with spartan

Do you feel more grounded and integrated?

Yes. Every now and then

That must be an interesting experience. I would go for that sub if it was more focused on psychical healing and regeneration/ Of course if I did some physically demanding sport I would get it too. Thank you for your answers.

Cognitive enhancement isn’t something you just “notice.” You’ll need to have some kind of test or benchmark to see the effects. Many people use a game called Dual-n-back to test: http://brainworkshop.sourceforge.net/

Great, I may use it as a reference point if I decided to run QL. Before starting the sub and at some points while running it and of course at the end of the run. Thank you.

Hello. I tried this for some time. This works fine for me. I have nice experience from it with my breathing. I woke up at night :sleeping: with very pleasant relaxed breath exhalation :triumph: maybe 20 times. I am light sleeper so its normal for me to wake up 20 times during night. But this phenomenon was very pleasant and interesting so I think it works. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Hello. Does anyone have any advice and tricks on how to get the most out of Spartan? Some combinations etc.? I am always ready to improve more :wink:.:exploding_head:

2 Likes

I think getting the most out of it depends on what you want. For example, I wanted to lose weight and develop stronger will power while listening to it. I started working out, eating healthier and fasting. Spartan helped me stay consistent. I stopped listening to it about a month ago after 4 months of listening and I’m still consistent with my goals. So it works, just figure out what you want to work on, and the subliminal will help you stay consistent.

2 Likes

I want to transform myself physically and mentally into King Leonidas. The ultimate warrior. :yum:

2 Likes