Main Dev. Thread -- Regeneration and The Elixir

How does the healing in The Elixir (Ultima) work? Would you recommend to have specific fears/traumas etc in mind while listening?

2 Likes

I think Elixir and Regeneration would be a good combo to run once a week perhaps on a sunday morning. Whilst the rest of the week you run your normal stack.

4 Likes

Can someone explain the difference between Limit Destroyer Ultima vs Elixir Ultima besides the latter’s physical healing?

1 Like

Seems indistinguishable.

There are differences.

Then please explain

One is based on healing. The other is based on removing limits and making you fearless. There are other differences. Read the product pages for both.

That’s the first thing I did, and that’s why I’m here… Elixir says it removes limiting beliefs. LDU says it removes limits. Limits I would assume can also be viewed as limiting beliefs. And I consider removing limits you have as healing yourself.

Go read both sales pages back to back and tell me what you think or if I’m missing anything.

2 Likes

Limit Destroyer has a very specific purpose in mind — destroying, dissolving and removing any and all internalized limitations, including those you may even know existed. With each loop, Limit Destroyer will drill deeper and deeper into your subconscious, removing the fears and limits that hold you back from greatness. You could potentially experience incredible boosts of confidence, bravery and fearlessness in just a few days.
These could be beliefs along the lines of “I am not good enough”, “I cannot do this”, or even “she is too good for me,” Limitations we have can manifest in many scenarios.

Elixir Ultima allows you to heal yourself of any limiting belief or trauma, as well as boost your physical healing abilities directly. You will experience what it means to disable and remove all that holds you back, one by one. With each loop, you will become healthier, more stable, more grounded in your reality. Each time you listen, you will get rid of useless, limiting, detrimental beliefs that have prevented you from achieving your maximum potential throughout your life. And day by day, you will empower yourself, steadily moving forward to achieve your dreams. Elixir will help you root out any and all insecurities, limiting and negative beliefs, pain, negativity, and traumas.

They are similar but there are differences.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Isn’t it supposed to be

Including those you may not even know existed.

2 Likes

You forgot:
"If this sounds familiar, Limit Destroyer will be a powerful addition to your stack. Not only will it permanently remove ANY issues that are limiting your personal, professional, or romantic growth, it’ll also have a positive effect on any subliminal you run it with, making those subliminal titles more effective by destroying any limiting beliefs preventing you from achieving the goals of your subliminal stack.

Limit Destroyer also attempts to ingrain thought processes to prevent those limits from re-emerging, and if they do, provide you with the mental tools and fortitude to overcome them."

I’ll be honest, it sounds like these ultimas are doing the exact same thing when it comes to limitations and limited beliefs and fears, but it’s just worded differently. I could be wrong but this is my impression after reading both descriptions. Just a difference between using “heal” and “destroy”. The LDU copy does mention it helping aid other subliminals which I feel Elixir would do as a result as well by “rooting out” negative limiting beliefs. I would also assume Elixir would prevent your limits and fears from re-emerging as well but I am just making assumptions at this point.

I could easily be wrong so I was looking for someone to point out and actually explain the differences/approach/mechanisms instead of copying and pasting what I already read.

Anyways, I already have Elixir but maybe I’ll get LDU later down the line if I’m not happy with it. Running Rebirth Ultima for now anyways which is working pretty great.

2 Likes

@anon52452268 I have questions for you. Have you ever experienced limitations? Is there a difference between destroying something and removing something? This is the difference I am talking about. I’m not saying you didn’t read it. If you have a ceiling and remove it, this is what limit destroyer is about. Limit destroyer removes your ceiling or raises it. Can you remove a ceiling without destroying it?

The Elixir makes you realize reality, feel more grounded.

I know you will do fine. Enjoy the subs, the results. Always remember to take action.

One is focused on the ground. The other one is focused on the ceiling. I hope that makes sense.

6 Likes

@anon2351792. @Azriel. @DarkPhilosopher Do you guys want to chime in?

2 Likes

This makes sense, though I believe healing the ground directly affects the ceiling. LDU wouldn’t be needed if one runs Elixir it seems like. Viewing Elixir as the ground and LDU as the ceiling, it wouldn’t be needed to run LDU. Which could very well be true according to my paradigm about these things.

Are you saying LDU doesn’t destroy the ceiling? Well Destroyer is in its name lol. I just feel like both of titles would be crafted in a way that will eliminate and destroy the root source of the limitation, fear, etc which allows you to realize your fullest potential. IMO all limitations and limited beliefs have an associated insecurity, trauma, event, faulty programming, etc. behind it. So it would make sense to attack that root to rid yourself of limitations.

Appreciate your insight though.

3 Likes

Maybe not the right way to think about this. But I feel like both will ultimately give you the same result. Just a matter if you want to get those physical healing benefits or subliminal title boosting benefits. IMO. I think I’m just gonna pick one of these and stick with it cause there’s so many ultimas with so many potential use cases. Hoping ultimas can be used like a toolbox where I can pick one up and put it down as needed. Like I wonder if I can constantly rotate depending on the day/what I’m doing without diluting results if I’m cycling a bunch. Obviously with a healing ultima I’ll want to spend a longer time to achieve that goal (unless it gets it done super super fast)

1 Like

just got back online, got some work to finish up. I’ll get up to speed and give my absolute correct, forcefully accurate opinion, I mean the facts and profound truth on whatever the issue is, shortly :slight_smile:

1 Like

So far I just read @anon52452268 questions and it looks like I answered this further up the thread. I said

"Secondly-This is speculation
Limit destroyer-breaks down internal limiting beliefs-I imagine this is done by acting on the thought-forms, and belief patterns in a more cognitive way.Rebirth restructures/ re-frames your relationship to your own past and who you have been. In the building example, acting in regards to a building and it’s foundation- regeneration-revamps, rebirth restructures and gives new use, I AM/total breakdown demolishes and rebuilds a sky scraper.

Along these lines Elixer works with regeneration it acts on healing and releasing old issues and traumas gently, not through cognitive structural decimation or re-framing but through channeling healing energy and gentle release of issues it coaxes to surface.

In terms of effects

1. Limit destroyer, inspiration-courage, confidence, self belief
  2. Regeneration and Elixer-well being, higher self esteem, lightness "

I will continue to read the thread for anything else to add.

4 Likes

I think the major difference is in the pathways and the effects.
One is a healing light, grounded, letting go, happy wellspring of well being, and the other is a badass, unstoppable, fearless, courage, and confident driven mofo.

I think of it like Limit Destroyer removes things in your sense of what’s possible for the future and the present and subsequently heals stuff from the past, and Elixer heals and let’s go of stuff from the past, and this frees up your future and present.

Everything were doing here on some level is removing limiting belief and healing traumas to some degree. It’s all about the pathways, the specificity and the subsequent effets

6 Likes

Just be careful which one you pick— if we run the wrong one…it may be the end of anything good

1 Like

@Azriel I was thinking Elixir would be great to run with Total Breakdown. A controlled demolition maybe? Or therapy on steroids?

3 Likes