Main Dev. Thread -- Regeneration and The Elixir

I just ordered The Elixir. I’m still gung ho on using only one subliminal (which is Emperor) until I see satisfactory results. Such results haven’t come yet and it’s perfectly fine, I’m in it for the long haul and I will make it work. Nevertheless, I suspect I will probably want to add an (so to speak) ultrasonic version of The Elixir if you do make it available. Emperor aligns with my goals very well and that’s why I chose it, but my question is - is it advisable in my case to add the ultrasonic Elixir to my playlist? I have quite a lot of healing to do, but at the same time I don’t want to diminish Emperor’s influence on me. I will be doing the Elixir supercharger every day, though.

3 Likes

The stack module included with The Elixir isn’t nearly as potent as Regeneration. But, since you don’t want to add more to your stack, I recommend simply using The Elixir everyday and seeing how that works first. That way, you can focus on Emperor.

Are you not yet seeing any results whatsoever, or just not the results you want?

2 Likes

Last night, I finished an EARLY version of The Elixir (which I use to test on myself and see the effects), and I have to say, my testers are reporting that it can be quite the intense experience, depending on how much you’re willing to engage. My personal experience confirms – the effect was so profound that I actually ended up spending the rest of the night playing some video games with the girlfriend just to keep my mind off of what was brought up and cleared. Keep in mind, I’m a very experienced meditator and I have a strong ability to visualize – but still. That was something else.

I’m finding that my consultant and I are able to create stronger and stronger superchargers because of the stuff I’m learning from the 1-year hypnotherapy course I’m enrolled in. Very eager to see the evolution of these products, and I’m pretty sure that I’m going to revisit Libertine sometime this summer if The Elixir performs as well as I’m thinking.

Still have time to pre-order.

8 Likes

Yep, I am seeing results and they are not what I want, which is why I called them unsatisfactory to me as of yet. It’s not that I have high expectations, I just feel the momentum ever building from Emperor, so I’m excited for next revelations. Plus, I’m doing other things besides listening to the subliminal, so it’s also difficult to attribute everything to it.

Thanks for the advice. I’ll not add the Elixir stack module then. I’m also happy to hear the supercharger can be so potent. I can’t wait to start using it.

3 Likes

Hi Fire can this regeneration be used alongside godlike masculinity ?. As i understand the.GM hooks into programmes like emperor. However with regeneration being a new breed. I wanted to be sure.

2 Likes

For most other programs, we generally suggest having specific written goals and action taking on urges.

@Fire, is there anything one could/should do actively to maximize the effects of Regeneration?
Or - like Sex Mastery X - all of its benefits can be had purely by passive listening !?

3 Likes

This will sound self-serving, but run The Elixir. The script is designed to work in conjunction with Regeneration and consciously clear issues.

6 Likes

All of its benefits will be felt, and it is fully encompassing. You do not have to add anything to it to have it work.

Of course, you can add things into your daily life that will help with the process, such as working out (which helps you release things through exercise) and meditation (which will relax you and allow you to let go of tension).

And, of course, run The Elixir. That program is beastly, and will allow you to hit things from a conscious angle.

5 Likes

Will Elixir be released today?

2 Likes

If I am running ascension new dawn, should i wait till next week to run regeneration new dawn and elixir?

2 Likes

Is it Regeneration New Dawn or only regeneration in primaltech V2?

2 Likes

It’s PrimalTech V2, New Dawn is only in its testing phase.

1 Like

I started running ascension new dawn yesterday… and was wondering if i should give that a wek before adding regeneration new dawn and elixir to it.

1 Like

Yes. Later tonight, EST.

3 Likes

Yes, please do. And please be honest with feedback.

2 Likes

Thanks just wanted to make sure. And definitely will report results as i get them.

1 Like

Thanks.

Ready to run it through its paces in my evening meditation session.

I’ve been running one Supercharger and then watching an NLP video based on Steve Andreas’s “Transforming Your Self” each night for the last week. Combining my conscious self-developmental work with listening to the Subliminals.

4 Likes

Hello to everyone.
When will it be active?
And according to which country?

1 Like

Around 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

3 Likes

Just finished The Elixir. Packaging up and uploading for release.

1 Like