Main Dev. Thread -- Regeneration and The Elixir

Nice to see you back here @AMASH!!
I agree with your appreciation of Regeneration. I did it for 50 days and didnt gave me anything related to my true purpose (at least not in an obvious way). But it gave me lots of healing and enhanced Selfsteem. As @Michel I feel Regeneration should be first step into subs, but thats just my opinion, to each its own.

The sub that gave me solid path manifestation and a clear view of my true purpose definitely was The Alchemist, looking back into the experience it made it all happen very quickly and at the same time very organically, so I didnt necesarilly got a hold of it until it was already manifested.

You know in Traditional Chinese Medicine they have a whole section devoted to Face Reading, you can read the whole life story and health status of a person in the face, and one set of lines shows if that particular person is indeed following his true spiritual path on earth.
So the deeper you have those lines the more you are actually serving you true purpose, what I find specially interesting is that those lines manifest whether or not you are consciously aware that you are on your true path, you can have those lines even if you believe you are not fullfilling your purpose, but you are actually doing it.

Sometimes we think we are not in our path because we dont have what we want or because we dont like what we have, but that can be exactly the right experience for that moment in your life, the exact right and necessary step in order for something else to manifest. Really cool stuff.

9 Likes

The idea of purpose has always been fascinating to me, especially since I have no idea what mine is.

@anon2351792, if you dont mind me asking, how exactly did The Alchemist help you manifest/find your own “true” purpose?

Did it slowly guide you? Question you? I guess it didn’t just simply appear out out nowhere, one day, did it?

8 Likes

Oh yes, thank you guys for your contribution. It really made me think about some things.

I realized that I gave myself lot of healing past years.

But now, I want to live life doing the things the excites me and contributions to humanity at the same time. Also, contributing to the new earth’s paradigm.

But i’m feeling lost with so many options that doesn’t seem to speak completely with my heart.

So, @anon2351792 I want something like that to happen to me.
Let me ask you, do you see any relationship between the manifestation of your purpose and your child’s will?

4 Likes

@pakr93 I began to lose interest in many disciplines and practices I was into at the time, they stop being fun for me. At the same time I manifested a mentor who led me to discover exciting new aplications for NLP and Hypnosis and showed me new concepts and how to put many pieces together.
That filled me up with excitement and motivation and I realized that I really love and enjoy helping people getting rid of fear and discover who they are and what are they here for.

@GoldenGirl Yes I do see a relationship between both things, my favorite games as a child was playing Teacher and Doctor, now as an adult the tools I use to manifest my purpose are teaching and healing (mostly but not exclusively emotional healing)

I realize that when I was a child I was in need for someone who taught me how to live and helped me to heal emotional wounds… later in life I became that person for myself and for others.

7 Likes

Wondering about how Khan Total Breakdown might compare and contrast with Regeneration?

I ran Regeneration for three months by itself and am thinking about adding it back into my stack to see if it has synergy with Spartan and Primal.

Might like to try level one of Khan, but I would rather stick with titles I’ve already purchased and also Khan seems to have a fair bit of overlap with Emperor, which I already have. It does not, however, have a level one total breakdown track, which I am pretty interested in.

2 Likes

Nomited for stickiness… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I guess I wish they would develop a track that was a sort of “Universal Breakdown” and could be an entry point for getting people into the right mind state to listen to benefit from other subs.

I created a post independently, presenting this idea.

3 Likes

That’s what new beginnings is for

2 Likes

I guess I’ll need to search around because I don’t know what “New Beginnings” is.

1 Like

So maybe “New Beginnings” is a module in Khan and possibly in EmpV4?

I’ve got Emperor.

1 Like

@dorfmeister It is a part of Emperor and 40 days in it is still having its way with me.

4 Likes

I may need to add Emp4 to my stack of Spartan, Primal and PCC as an experiment. Might be too much to stack, but with 15 or 16 hours a day over six months, with the other three tracks already having received several months of listening the results could be compelling.

Maybe I give Emp4 a week by itself before restarting the rest of the stack.

2 Likes

New Beginnings is an at-the-time custom module Saint was running that forced him to deal with a very specific challenge/fear that had been holding him back. It was so heavy he disappeared for weeks. Afterwards, Fire was able to generalize it a bit more and added a “Lite” version to Emperor. I’m guessing it is… confrontational?

Regeneration is more like a nice warm bath massaging the change into you. :slight_smile:

Every time I think of New Beginnings I’m imagining the scene from Harry Potter where they have to face the Boggart and defeat it by turning it into something funny.

8 Likes

I bought regeneration …so will I get discount and how much?

That was a long time ago, the one time offer expired.

3 Likes

What exactly differentiates elixir from limit destroyer and rebirth?

2 Likes

Firstly-this I am certain off
It’s a supercharger not a stack module in build
So ultrasonic with guided hypnosis vs. masked and/or ultrasonic versions

Secondly-This is speculation
Limit destroyer-breaks down internal limiting beliefs-I imagine this is done by acting on the thought-forms, and belief patterns in a more cognitive way.Rebirth restructures/ re-frames your relationship to your own past and who you have been. In the building example, acting in regards to a building and it’s foudnation- regeneration-revamps, rebirth restructures and gives new use, I AM/total breakdown demolishes and rebuilds a sky scraper.

Along these lines Elixer works with regeneration it acts on healing and releasing old issues and traumas gently, not through cognitive structural decimation or re-framing but through channeling healing energy and gentle release of issues it coaxes to surface.

In terms of effects

1. Limit destroyer, inspiration-courage, confidence, self belief
  2. Regeneration and Elixer-well being, higher self esteem, lightness
7 Likes

This is why I think Khan stage 1/I am sub will be helpful for me really, since I got nothing out of Regeneration. I think I need stronger subs like those of Khan

1 Like

Give Blue Skies a shot if you’re doing customs. It is VERY powerful and life changing. In retrospect I may not have given it enough thought.

I say quadpay Khan,
and give stage 1 a shot.
$25 every two weeks for two months. So not such a big commitment

Test that-no need to push through another 30 days of either not getting results or not being satisfied with the awareness of your results imo.

If you decide to get custom though-include Power Awareness :slight_smile:

1 Like