Main Dev. Thread - Power Can Corrupt (Now Available!)

Alchemist 4
Khan 4
Power-48

On loop.
In that order.

Alchemist is somehow fixing issues that Stage 1s and Regeneration didn’t get to.
Immediate Impact: procrastination is almost entirely removed.

Power’s effect was different when I stacked it with only K4. More cult-leader-ish.
With A4, it’s not entirely obvious what it’s doing, but - I’ve stopped giving free advice…
And that’s why I’m not posting much on this forum either.
:hugs:

5 Likes

I know that either Fire or Sovreign said that Power can Corrupt hooks into either Emperor or Khan.

Does this mean it has to be played immediately after running your khan\emperor stack ? or can it split. Say for example run the Khan stack in the evening and run the Power Can Corrupt in the night leaving a few hours in between the stacks ?.

6 Likes

Wait do u run 48 loops of power

5 Likes

That is awesome :joy:

4 Likes

48 loops ? Of Power can corrupt ? Not good as my brain might melt :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am removing Khan its making me far too horny and this is not the right time for me. I am going to stick with emperor and power.

8 Likes

48 as in “48 Laws of Power.” :smile:

In common lingo, my stack in the post above was:
1 x Alchemist Stage 4
1 x Khan Stage 4
1 x Power Can Corrupt

No files are played multiple times.
:+1:

3 Likes

Anyone want to share their observations/results ?. So far ?.

3 Likes

If we do treat Power Can Corrupt as a major program, can we expect a follow up stacking module? For verbal/emotional self defence? Based on Weapon X?

4 Likes

Question; would this work well for leadership in business situations? Like a real estate agent that is responsible for working with and coordinating multiple parties to close a deal? What would be the best subs for that?

4 Likes

@Rhinesuchus i believe it would from what i have read.

4 Likes

From what i understand it is a social sub that helps understanding and subconsiously manipulate power in social dynamic. I guess it should be fine with any job that you need to communicate with people

4 Likes

I think a supercharger keyed to Power Can Corrupt would be a great idea.

4 Likes

Does Power Can Corrupt contain a version of Ascension within it?

Is there a significant alpha building aspect to it?

2 Likes

I dont believe there is alpha build to it. I think it only makes you aware when someone is trying to manipulate you.

1 Like

Its light scripting and it is about 48 laws of power. I doubt they have anything for alpha traits

1 Like

I don’t think that “light” is appropriate word for PCC script :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It is quite intense in what it does.

1 Like

It depends on how you look at the relationship between power and being alpha. For instance, one of the laws is about acting boldly - very much an alpha type behaviour. But PCC itself is not meant to be alpha based per se

2 Likes

meaning that it was created with the purpose to hook on another sub

I agree and think that its time to implement new term: Major Stacking Program :slight_smile:

1 Like