Main Dev. Thread - Power Can Corrupt (Now Available!)

48 as in “48 Laws of Power.” :smile:

In common lingo, my stack in the post above was:
1 x Alchemist Stage 4
1 x Khan Stage 4
1 x Power Can Corrupt

No files are played multiple times.
:+1:

3 Likes

Anyone want to share their observations/results ?. So far ?.

3 Likes

If we do treat Power Can Corrupt as a major program, can we expect a follow up stacking module? For verbal/emotional self defence? Based on Weapon X?

4 Likes

Question; would this work well for leadership in business situations? Like a real estate agent that is responsible for working with and coordinating multiple parties to close a deal? What would be the best subs for that?

4 Likes

@Rhinesuchus i believe it would from what i have read.

4 Likes

From what i understand it is a social sub that helps understanding and subconsiously manipulate power in social dynamic. I guess it should be fine with any job that you need to communicate with people

4 Likes

I think a supercharger keyed to Power Can Corrupt would be a great idea.

4 Likes

Does Power Can Corrupt contain a version of Ascension within it?

Is there a significant alpha building aspect to it?

2 Likes

I dont believe there is alpha build to it. I think it only makes you aware when someone is trying to manipulate you.

1 Like

Its light scripting and it is about 48 laws of power. I doubt they have anything for alpha traits

1 Like

I don’t think that “light” is appropriate word for PCC script :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It is quite intense in what it does.

1 Like

It depends on how you look at the relationship between power and being alpha. For instance, one of the laws is about acting boldly - very much an alpha type behaviour. But PCC itself is not meant to be alpha based per se

2 Likes

meaning that it was created with the purpose to hook on another sub

I agree and think that its time to implement new term: Major Stacking Program :slight_smile:

1 Like

If this doesn’t have any alpha scripting it would seem to be a sub of the sort that would be catalyzed by an alpha track.

1 Like

I’m very intrigued by this sub. One of my hang ups in life has been complete and utter embarrassing submission to any authority figure and/or anyone with more status than me.

However, I have not read 48 laws of power. Shouldn’t this be required???

2 Likes

No, but I think it could help if you did. Training your conscious and subconscious at the same time…

3 Likes

I would figure to run this you’d get better results listening to the audiobook and reading the text version of it several times.

It is on youtube.

5 Likes

I fully agree @dorfmeister. I’ve heard of this book for literally over a decade and haven’t gotten to it. Funny enough I have read the fifty cent book.

Maybe buying the sub will be the motivation I need to finally get to it.

2 Likes

You just gave me an idea-what if we run audio books at the same time with the Quantum Limitless?

1 Like