Main Dev. Thread -- Beyond Limitless

Well that is great news and sounds pretty awesome.

Are you still rolling out upgrades to primal tech v2 soon for all the subs.

3 Likes

I never asked for adding any scripting to Emperor. It’s great as is.

My question was if Limitless was necessary in a stack for one to use Creativity Unleashed?

If yes, Limitless is necessary, then is the one built into Emperor sufficient, or it will benefit only those who are running the full Limitless program?

If no, that means it can be used like any other Stack Module - it can be added to any SubClub playlist, for general Creativity enhancement.
(I believe that @SaintSovereign’s reply meant this latter scenario is the case.)

3 Likes

No. It’s a stack module.

2 Likes

Couldn’t really find the thread for Limitless, but it is relevant to Beyond Limitless as well. Does Limitless/Beyond Limitless increase IQ/short term memory?

4 Likes

Limitless significantly enhanced my memory after just listening it for like 2 days. I literally memorised 28 pages of inorganic chemistry in 4-5 hours and I still remember 90% of it even tho it’s been 11 days since then.

11 Likes

Which one has longer lasting effects on the memory and learning abilities?. My memory recall needs some work on so I see Limitless as a potential tool to have in my arsenal. Cheers

3 Likes

Is anyone using beyond limitless alongside Khan ?

4 Likes

Yes, I use Beyond Limitless with Khan, every morning before main stack. It really superchargers my intellect and comprehension. Hope, SC guys will remaster it with New Dawn.

5 Likes

Thankd Dmitry if i were to use it at night before running Khan and first thing in thr morning after running khan do yiu think this should be ok ?

4 Likes

I think either way is good. I like morning loops more because it also helps to “format” my day with intellectual boost.

6 Likes

Thanks Dmitry how many loops do you run ?

4 Likes

Usually 1-2 loops. When I consciously concentrate on it, i.e. just by giving my full attention at what she talks about - effect is usually more pronounced.

3 Likes

For me i dont try to listen to the voice as i find it hard to visualize everything she says. Libertine and True Social i just plug in anx relax without worrying about what she says.

4 Likes

It would become much easier with practice. The superchargers are meant to have a cumulative effect over time as you learn the script and can anticipate what’s coming up next.

5 Likes

Each supercharger has been created with a stack module equivalent. All 6 in ultrasonic, only 2 in masked.

@SaintSovereign, would stacking those allow for faster access to the intended supercharger states?

3 Likes

I wonder, if Beyond Limitless be upgraded & remastered on New Dawn in near future…

4 Likes

I appreciate this might be the wrong thread. Some members suggest running beyond limitless with Khan can help enhance memory recall. Sovereign mentioned there was very little to gain from stacking limiltess with Khan.

Am i right in saying that Khan does have limitless ?

3 Likes

My guess is at least Stage 2 will have it in some form. Still, I would like to know where you saw Saint mention that, as I can’t recall.

3 Likes

I think saint said just said that results of limitless will be less pronounced if you run both.

3 Likes

Would be nice if beyond limitless was updated

3 Likes