Main Dev. Thread - Beyond Limitless ZP

Is this product shelved now that we know we won’t be getting shorter runtimes?

No, we’re still going to test the concept of the “booster,” just not in 7 minute format.

5 Likes

Also any update on if it will count towards one of the three zp subs in a stack?

Well I think that’s the entire point of “testing the concept of the booster” (as per Saint’s words). The whole point is to figure out whether or not they can make something that won’t count towards one of the 3 subs.

Make sense. Just wanted to leave the question there still. If it turn into a booster hope it a new lifecharger.

1 Like

why are you trying to accommodate the trouble makers who refuse to follow instructions?

if the product is ready then im sure most of us will happily use it as one of 3 products.

why try to accommodate the need to use more then 3 products at a time?

He’s not trying to accommodate those who aren’t following instructions. He’s testing out the concept of a Ultima-style booster in ZP.

4 Likes

The simple fact is that many are working on more than 3 goals at a time. Such as for me:

• Become a better leader at work
  • Be a great manifester
  • Develop great independence and will
  • Be highly productive

In theory, if we matched titles 1:1 here it would be chosen, ME, Ascension and Beyond Limitless. Certainly we don’t expect to be able to run an arbitrarily high number of titles but it’s nice to have the option for more.

2 Likes

i actually do NOT consider any of these to be real goals.

a real goal to me is very specific and MEASURABLE.

my brain cannot understand how people who live their lives with things like this as their goals expect to ever get anywhere,

to me these are vague platitudes NOT specific, measurable and tangible goals.

3 Likes

Those aren’t goals, those are KPI’s – key performance indicators. Goals are broad, KPI’s are steps on how to get there. Both are useful.

14 Likes

You don’t need more than 3 products to work on multiple goals. Three products can essentially hit an unlimited amount of goals.

18 Likes

I 100% disagree.

In fact, i believe having these broad platitudes as life goals is why most people never get anywhere in life.

Real goal = make 10 million dollars before im 30 years old

Broad platitude = reach financial abundance

Real goal = get married and have 2 kids before im 30 years old

Broad platitude = find my soul mate

Not only do i believe everyone who is serious about their life should ONLY use very specific measurable goal, i lm actually convinced people who go through life with broad platitudes as their objective will never get anywhere.

2 Likes

You have a point here, distinct and measurable goals are important in the larger process. Note, I said “both are useful.”

Here’s where we disagree. If you put “… people who go through life with ONLY broad platitudes,” we’d be in complete alignment.

Sometimes, you have to set a broad goal because you don’t actually know what you want. Then, you can break that goal down into smaller KPIs to track your progress.

For example: I knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur, because I hate working for people and I genuinely have PTSD from some of the things I experienced, but I didn’t know what or how. So, some 10 years ago, I just started studying all things related to eCommerce. I didn’t have a product or idea, but I wanted to see how the whole thing worked. That led to my first eCommerce site, selling geek stuff imported from AliExpress. It was really boring, but it made money. From there, I knew I didn’t want to sell stuff like that forever, so I began to really dig deep and see what I wanted to do with my life. Years later, here we are. NOW I have set KPI’s and revenue goals for all financial interests.

13 Likes

Honestly i cannot relate to this problem of not knowing what you want.

From a very young age i have always had very specific desires that i was going after.

I have heard of this issue that some people apperantly have of not knowing what they want but honestly my brain has never really been able to understand how that is even possible.

Again, my entire life i have always had very specific things i was going after.

From things like wanting to be class president when i was 11 years old.

To wanting to be a college athlete that was my main goal in high school.

To my now very specific and very ambitious financial numbers im trying to reach.

My entire life i can NOT remember a single time where i struggled with this phenomenon of not knowing what i want.

So again my brain honestly cannot relate to this issue and i cannot understand how someone could not know what they want.

I also wonder if maybe these people who claim not know what they want are lying to themselves because they are afraid they cannot get what they truly desire.

3 Likes

Which subs are the best for flow and drive for multi tasking?

There is a lot of truth in this statement.

3 Likes

You hit hard mehn! Kinda You speak straight facts

2 Likes

You could look at The Flow, Productivity Unleashed, Carpe Diem Ascended, and Joie De Vivre.

Limitless and Quantum Limitless might be other options.

To second what RV said, QL Stage 3 literally has something called “Quantum Focus” which is meant to trigger the ‘flow’ state.

I have run first time QL stage 3 , so far nothing