Main Dev. Thread - Beyond Limitless ZP

Good shit, as always.

I think including it in the lifecharger app is fine, as long as the track itself features those warnings that you mentioned. Super excited for the release, looking forward to using it for studying periods soon.

I felt like I experienced recon when listening to the pre-Q BL charger, so I am a little worried about how ‘palatable’ BLZP would be to use regularly.

Then again, it could also be reverse reconciliation because I felt awful yesterday but I was on fire today having not listened to it. Concepts that I was studying were just super easy to grasp.

What’s the question?

i have been obsessed during this current 3 week block to find something to improve problem solving/creativity/intuition/decision making/etc…

1 Like

Mind’s Eye ZP. Total game changer.

9 Likes

Please elaborate

Check out the discussion thread for MEZP, and see the elaboration there for yourself.

Ik it’s entering my stack in a few weeks.

3 Likes

Absolutely.

1 Like

So any chance of knowing when will it be dropped?(ik it is in progress)

Hopefully today :woozy_face: :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Does anyone know when this is getting released?

No. It’s on the roadmap site.

Im one week into running minds eye ZP solo and no noticeable changes in this department yet.

Products that work for me usually work within 1 or 2 loops so would you advise me to try anothr product or stay with minds eye solo for another week?

It looks like they’re trying to get everything out sometime next week (bolding mine):

2 Likes

Try it for another week. This one is a bit more subtle, and will probably take a bit longer to show its power, especially since you’ve stated that you don’t see images in your mind’s eye / lack the ability to visualize. The other titles you’re running are probably building on a strength you already have, allowing you to see the changes immediately.

4 Likes

thank you for your thoughts.

just so there is no confusion; i did edit that post to specify that the more i think about im not sure if i can or cannot create images/videos in my head because its just something i NEVER do.

what i do know for sure is that i pretty much NEVER do any deep/serious thinking in my head.

When i need to make any sort of even slightly important decision i always sit down and write out my thoughts.

i just thought i should clarify that to make sure Minds Eye is the best product for me. because i have been wondering if maybe i should have went with limitless ZP solo instead.

because my last 3 week block where i tested like 5-7 different ZP products to see if the ZP format could be used like ultimas, i remember i tested Limitless ZP once for just one loop and i remember the results where promising.

so been wondering if maybe i made a mistake and should have went with limitless ZP solo for this 3 week block.

and yes i know people will see this and say to run both but i really do not like running more then one product at a time unless its a combo that makes perfect sense like using libertine to attract women and diamond to give a good sexual performance. unless its a perfect fit like that i really avoid using more then one product at a time.

1 Like

Hmmm, in that case, it depends on what your end goal for Mind’s Eye is. If you’re trying to use visualization to make better decisions, stick with Mind’s Eye. If you’re just trying to enhance your overall decision making skills and you have no problem with writing out your thoughts (which is common for a lot of people, my fiancee included), then go with Limitless ZP solo.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with this, and it tends to generate better results because you’re hyper-focusing on one particular issue.

4 Likes

thanks a lot.

this is very helpful feedback.

today is my day off since schedule is every other day; if i decide to switch to Limitless do you think i should take an extra day off since im switching products or does not matter and i can just start Limitless ZP solo tomorrow?

What do you mean by this exactly? Do you recommend that people running Limitless write down their thoughts?

He brought that up in response to @MadaraUchiha stating the personal preference to write thoughts out

I always liked the old term supercharger which we used for titles like Legacy, Elixir, etc. Maybe we can call these new ones “ZP chargers” based on their build. Sounds like quick, zippy chargers too lol.

This would be great to use along with my already full stack of 3 which doesn’t have any titles for creativity. So BLU could help me with my writing.

Eagerly waiting for the release.

5 Likes

I’m sold.

5 Likes