Main Dev / Hype Thread - Qx

I am not sure if you still work on these visual VR superchargers but they would be a game-changer paired with ZP.

You conquered the subconsciousness, now it is time to focus on the conscious mind. If both parts of the mind are aligned, the possibilities are limitless :wink:

4 Likes

Visual subliminals are a much, much, much different ball game. We are still looking into this and researching it, but itā€™s waaaaaaay different than most people think. Itā€™s not flashing words. :wink:

7 Likes

Flashing words, rofl.

The point of a visual subliminal would be to NOT use words but the language of the subconscious mind: Images, audio, emotions. Recreating the dream world with something like DALLĀ·E 2 is more what I would imagine.

But who says it must be a subliminal?

Your subs are already incredible effective at influencing the subconscious mind. On Zero Point, I feel like the deepest part of my subconscious is already fully on board with the scripting, but it is the CONSCIOUS MIND that needs further convincing. Why not create a guided mediation / visual supercharger using VR to prime your conscious mind and align it with the subliminal scripting?

3 Likes

The issue is that imagery and the concept of language (NOT the spoken word) are intrinsically interlinked within the subconscious and conscious minds. If I show you a symbol, your response to it will be completely different than mine on all levels and forms. In fact, the differences canā€™t even be quantified to properly explain the differences with the spoken / written word (at least in the modern form, ancient Hebrew, could).

For example. If I were to put a cross in a virtual reality supercharger (which Iā€™d never do, as we respect the diversity of life within our customers), how differently would we respond (hypothetical question)? I donā€™t know what your religious and spiritual views are, but that symbol would no doubt elicit a response thatā€™s different from mine. Not only that, as you begin to think upon your experience after using that program, youā€™d then have to express those feelings in the form of the spoken / written word. Which then, I can get a glimpse of what you experienced because weā€™re communicating across a mutual framework ā€“ the English language.

So, itā€™s not as easy as just putting together an immersive experience and seeing what happens. Gonna stop there. :wink:

EDIT: In fact, if we were to do this, we would use beautiful imagery with a Zero Point subliminal playing in the background, so again, weā€™re right back to language being used.

10 Likes

In general people are saying that audio subliminal are not working, only words and images flashed are working. What do you think @SaintSovereign ?

When I say ā€œpeople sayā€ they are famous French psychologists working in university I talked to.

1 Like

When I told them I listened to audio subliminals they just dismissed it as placebo ! They dont speak english so probably they will not listen to SubClub files :rofl:

1 Like

Good. Letā€™s keep it that way. Last thing we need is the establishment trying to take over the subliminal audio field.

6 Likes

Thanks for the transparency
Multiple times I decided to dm you on the matter
But I though you are smart enough