Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

A new tech with no recon and you can listened to the file as much as you want :crazy_face:

2 Likes

What do you guys think?

ZP v3? LifeCharger? Booster (similar to Ultima)?

Also it is interesting that Fire said “other technologies”. Maybe it is about physical healing/shifting.

3 Likes

Hmmmm I wonder if the other tech is a different medium. Like visual subs.

4 Likes

Maybe ZP v3 Lifecharger as a booster.

1 Like

Kept thinking about that concept for a few days, sound really interesting to integrate another sense into account

Sounds powerful to me

Would require more dedicated setup to play the sub but honestly anyone can find 15-30 min at max everyday

At least I would love if they’d explore that possibility seriously, it feel like a barely scraped surface full of gold asking to be found

2 Likes

Pretty sure Saint has mentioned this before. Maybe they found a breakthrough here? :eyes:

6 Likes

I could see something like WANTED or LIbertine benefiting a lot from a visual approach.

2 Likes

There was this company selling videos of beautiful landscapes. Words were flashing very quickly and the audio was a mixed of binaural beats, music and subliminal tracks. It was too much ! After 3 minutes I wanted already to sleep, the flashing words were very tiring A video was generally 30 minutes

1 Like

I once had a visual subliminal flashing software on my PC with personal affirmations. Little did I know my affirmations were showing up in screenshots I took and shared with others. Lmaooo

3 Likes

I used those. Didn’t do a thing for me… :man_shrugging:

No just sleepy with headaches when the frequencies were in beta range

Is SubClub going to put out visual subliminal?

1 Like

Maybe. Saint did talk about it once so it is a possiblity.

1 Like

It begins.
2023 is about to get interesting.

Had to go into deep work isolation to get some things done (boring stuff, like taxes), but we’ve been having some amazing breakthroughs and conversations on what happens next.

:wink:

40 Likes

@SaintSovereign Have you run Emperor Black at all?

1 Like

I hope thses breakthroughs are going to show up in the weapon x style subs the everyone posted up on the roadmap. i have to write up more on the Game Design X sub really want that to go into an In Progress state very soon.

1 Like

No – I’m washing out for quite a bit in preparation for ZP v3 later this year. I naturally go into a “monk mode” when I’m working hard and the such.

13 Likes

Why did you think I made that thread. :wink:

This is the year of Weapon X. We’re going to focus quite a lot on skill development.

27 Likes

Every time there’s hype, everyone. Every time there’s hype. :joy:

That’s all I’m going to say and if you know, you know.

(If you were here during the initial ZP testing and release, you know.)

26 Likes

Will you finish the rest of the zp v2 upgrades, still waiting for sex Mastery zp v2 ?