Main Dev / Hype Thread - Qx

Perhaps it would be good for the Q-Store to have a module that is targetted at generating 1500 bucks (that specific amount) to buy a VR set.

1 Like

…with a price tag of 1500 bucks. Once you can afford to buy the sub, it worked! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve never gotten into VR, but it seems to me that it would be a great aid for meditation.

1 Like

Yes, and VR is a great aid not just to meditation but to the goals that lie beyond meditation.

• Deconstructing how sensations and perceptions get assembled.

• Helping people to gain objective distance from subjective experience.

1 Like

Well, VR can definitely create beautiful vista’s and I have meditation software with biofeedback tools that do just that. On the other hand, if you meditate sitting down with your eyes closed, it is a bit of a waste.

Now if they added scents and wind…

Mind’s Eye VR. Hmmm…

2 Likes

VR can be used as training wheels and scaffolding for developing our own visualization, imagination, and attentional abilities.

Imagine using Qx and Minds Eye Q in partnership. Practicing recreating imaginally, the experiences that you had virtually.

2 Likes

Is this still a thing ?

Lol

1 Like

Yep. :slight_smile:

I just had a conversation about it last week.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero

See -Prophet :sunglasses:

1 Like

Awesome, this year is gonna be huge.

1 Like

And what might be the implications of that for us?

most likely just fun.

1 Like

I thought it was related to some new technology of mind programming. Not only by listening but also by experiencing some visual cues with subconscious messages. That could be enormously potent.

I misunderstood your question, I thought you meant the implications of my propheting for you and me,
how narcissistic of me, lol . I’m laughing out loud at myself right now :sunglasses::dragon:

I have no idea the implications of this project for the larger us. I imagine it would be more than just fun, but hopefully fun as well.

Saint, as usual, left our curiosity unsatisfied. :stuck_out_tongue: Oh well. let’s keep going… I have some more loops to listen to. :smiley:

The mystery. Mindmovies extreme.

the sub is combined with visualisations and VR to enhance results

Consider this your first and last warning. I am under no obligation whatsoever to release my future plans far in advance to give competitors a heads up on what we’re doing. In fact, enjoy a week suspension for being condescending. We don’t tolerate that mess here.

13 Likes

Saint just curious when you suspend an account that also means they cant buy subs too right?

1 Like

Suspended from posting on the forum. The store account isn’t touched. Only in the most extreme of cases, like fraud – would we close the account of someone whose purchased products from us.

4 Likes