Luther's WANTED ZP journal (ChosenZP then PSZP added later)

Gotta say me like the new profile pic :eyes::heart_eyes:now I find you’re very approachable lol

1 Like

You like Koalas? Lol

Look at him peering over his empire with that determined look… Very Khan-like if you ask me

6 Likes

I’m working on a business project right now that is pretty crazy, lol. It’s very ambitious but I don’t give a shit because I have the power of ZP on my side and I’m in the flow state.

Sexual transmutation is working. Dinner last night was interesting because my buddy and his girl haven’t seen me in a long time. They’re almost like the quintessence of a couple, it’s pretty inspiring. Anyways, we all caught up, ate great food and had dessert. My “friend” was just chilling there as usual lol doing her thing, flirting with me, rubbing my leg under the table. Just the typical subtle foreplay. It’s like a repetitive reminder to me of “you know what happens after we leave this place”. The whole time I was debating whether I should just skip out on sleeping with her, assert a boundary and go home. After a while of toying with it in my mind, I came to the decision to sleep with her, with the plan of setting the new rules after (this turned out to be a really dumb idea).

Fast-forward… I’m at her place and adult things happen. I’m not going to get into details because this is a journal, not erotic literature lol but the sex was next level. Anyways, I’m laying in her bed and we’re cuddling, so I tell her that I might be seeing her less frequently because of very important business projects that I have going on, etc. I basically told her that I have less time in the day to do stuff, like meeting up and “hanging around” and that the whole texting me late at night has to stop.

This is where things get weird, lol. After I said that, there was a silence for like 5 seconds as if she was processing what I just said. Next thing you know she aggressively grabs my body very tightly, I was like “what the fuck, relax”. This was some next level type of clingy shit lol. Women are very emotional and the whole thing was just incredibly stupid and irresponsible of me… attempting to have serious conversations while chemicals in the brain like oxytocin are flowing. Imagine trying to set a boundary when chemicals of bonding are at their highest - yup that’s me… a complete dumbass.

I have to do this with close to a dozen more women too. I have pidgeon-holed myself into this bullshit… The Khan in me doesn’t have time for this shit but at the same time I don’t really have a choice. I’m gonna have to get more ballsy with my boundary setting or take a more clever approach, the question is how. It sucks that I can’t just google this stuff and figure it out, I don’t have friends who understand my situation. I sometimes really feel like an alien.

Re-balancing my life means big changes and that means a lot of people are involved which makes it difficult. I’ve been complacent for so long and stuck in the same rhythm so it’s all on me… I have no one to blame.

I will be honest… lately it feels like I’m being pulled apart. I might take a break from the forum, handle all this crap and come back rejuvenated.

16 Likes

Wow, I’m almost at 5 months of Khan ST4. Let’s go!!

4 Likes

That track gives me sexy, dark vampire vibes lol like Dracula or something. Halloween is in 1 month and not only do I plan to be Dracula but I’m putting something together that’s very erotic to say the least lol… Can’t get into too many details because it might scare people, but lets just say I’m manifesting the best Halloween ever.

lol

Also, lol I haven’t forgotten about those physical shifting results. I’m not going to wimp out, they’ll be up later. I’m also running Spartan with Khan now. Stack is Khan + Spartan + RICH. I forgot how good it feels to workout and I’m already rapidly getting stronger.

Spartan

3 Likes

I’ll be frankenstein if you are dracula 🧛‍♂️

1 Like

This is quite strange to add koala either to Khan or Spartan because koalas are considered to be peaceful and lazy animals, not a conqueror or spartan type.
But it is your symbol, I am just saying.

3 Likes

Mate, it’s a joke…

I can’t believe you actually thought about it that hard LOL :laughing:.

Some of you guys take things way too seriously here.
I was joking with Amor about coming to the dark side earlier and someone actually PMed me going “what is the dark side? like manipulation?”

Like jesus christ, y’all need to get out more.

No offense lol

6 Likes

You do not have an idea, my brain was working 110%, many coffees spent and I was going into a thinking spiral.
But now everything is clear :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

It can happen lol, by the way since you mentioned coffee, check out the book Caffeine Blues by Stephen Cherniske.

I personally stay far away from coffee/caffeine

Frankly, my coffee consumption was only figurative.
I do not do coffee at least with caffeine.
I do green, white tea, and decaf coffee.

1 Like

Lol awesome. You just gave me an idea for an X rated tea party

1 Like

Sex and tea, what is better than that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bro… Make a group chat. :rofl:

2 Likes

I made this exact mistake a long time ago.

I did not appreciate the power of freaking oxytocin and the rest of the gang.

oops.

4 Likes

Sex and THE tea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TurboKoala

3 Likes