Luther's StarkQ journal

gif1

1 Like

gif

What a boring drag. Having to log into this forum again due to losing a music playlist. After this, never stepping foot back in here.

1 Like

If any lurker or whoever has some good music that they think I would like, feel free to post them here in my journal.

1 Like

Before permanently leaving the forum, I thought about leaving some kind of guide of how to get fast results, and things that I’ve learned. I wrote 1 paragraph, and immediately stopped due to realizing “this is way too valuable in the realm of general self-improvement.” They’re concepts that once I put them out on the public internet, anyone can just take them and sell them as their own.

I no longer do anything of value on the internet anonymously, that doesn’t give me a return.

I believe there’s a phrase for that. It’s called - a waste of time.

1 Like

What are your top picks? The best stuff you’ve ever heard, if you don’t mind sharing.

Maybe you could do something like masterclass and sell it, but still people may steal and sell it as their own.

That’s the plan many years from now. After reaching a lot of my main goals, I put it all behind a massive paywall. With growth, you can make money off of the journey itself.

That’s the great thing about subliminals and life development. The experience and knowledge you gain in the process of reaching your goals, is basically free money.

3 Likes

For example:

Let’s say your goal is to have a jacked body. You then get jacked as fuck.

In your mind, all you’re doing is going after your dream. You naturally gain a lot of experience and knowledge in that process.

Suddenly, you encounter someone who wants to get jacked, and they ask you “how do I get jacked” and you might unconsciously correct them on something because it’s basic to you. Then they go “wow, can you coach me? I’ll pay you”.

You’re pretty much just living your own life, and people come out of nowhere begging to pay you. People are basically complete noobs, lol. Some of them don’t even know basic stuff, it’s such a redpill to me. In the last 2 months, my mind has been blown by how little people actually know about things that I thought were just general knowledge. People will literally pay you for common sense.

This is basically me on my social media fitness page, where people in the comments section beg me for coaching while I adamantly explain to them why I’ve tried it and will never do it again unless they pay me crazy amounts.

4 Likes

That’s some light wealth mindset stuff.

Don’t underestimate the value of what you know.

4 Likes

What are your top(5-10) picks Luther, if you don’t mind sharing.

I can’t really share that.

I have a top 100 that hasn’t changed for a while. Nothing on this forum is even in my top 100.

Actually this is #98,

That’s the only one I think. Maybe something from Hammock, not sure.

1 Like

Interesting. This aged well, lol.

2 Likes

J’ai fini.

1 Like

@RVconsultant please close the journal when you have the time, thanks. God bless.

1 Like

gif

2 Likes

You will be back

You know it :joy:

Bye for now

1 Like