Luther's 2023 journal

so i had oven roasted chicken with garlic mashed potatoes, veggies, hot honey and confit garlic butter

and it was very mid/meh lol. I think I manifested this mid-ass overpriced meal to help me understand that more pricey or high-end doesnt necessarily mean better food hahaha

i shell go back into the caves and whip up my medieval viking stews of fatty meats

till valhalla brothers

4 Likes
2 Likes

been growing mentally

I no longer get irritated, angry, upset, frustrated, negative or etc over things on the internetā€¦ whether itā€™s an idea, comment, concept, person, energy, etc whether its on youtube, social media, etc it doesnā€™t matter. None if it matters anymore.

The internet and everything in it, no longer has an influence on my prosperous reality. I have successfully detached and freed myself.

4 Likes

Are you still on your money journey?

1 Like

I sure am lol

howā€™ve you been, i see youā€™ve got the whole mystery thing goingā€¦

mysteryman

sounds like youā€™re integrating Wanted quite nicely hahahaha

They say Houdini was a great escape artist/magician.

and poof just like that, thereā€™s the vanishing act

magic trick

edit: LMAO

3 Likes

anyways, itā€™s 6:50pm and today has been cookie-cutter as hell.

iā€™m going to make dinner and hit the sack. i made a timetable for january 2023 and i will be completely honest. First 2 weeks no problemā€¦ 3rd week iā€™m starting to get a little sloppy lol it reminds me of new years resolutions.

iā€™m slowly trekking along this millionaire journey but well I donā€™t really care about being millionaire, I just want a mansion lol. it just so happens that well yeah Luther youā€™re gonna need some $$ for that mateā€¦ hahahah

iā€™m also trying to find ways to improve my quality of life. Iā€™m currently look at food/meals/diet, how do i revolutionize this aspect of my life to become easier, more optimized, more convenient, more affordable (without sacrificing taste lmao) and so on.

iā€™m thinking of mastering like 10-12 different delicious yet easy to make recipes and rotating them, maybe making some of them seasonal. make the ingredients and cooking procedure unconscious competence and boom, right

the amount of dopamine i get from cooking something myself and then eating itā€¦ is a lot lolā€¦ its very rewarding. I like food lmao

4 Likes

Please dm me those shots. Im always on the lookout fir Lutherā€™s posts :grin::grin:

1 Like

@NinjaGazin Please send me those too. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Your profile is hidden so I canā€™t send you messages

1 Like

Imagine the day when people actually start to trade Luther secrets on the dark web :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I offer one bitcoin for the deepest secret of Luther :slight_smile:

That message sounds SUS :thinking: :grin:

Sorry, fixed now.

Common man I just wanna make my living :slight_smile:

1 Like

But do not worry, I quite like this Luther fella :slight_smile:
I would sell his secret only for a big amount of cash, like really big.

1 Like

you guys are too funny lol

why is it so sunny outside and why does it feel so warm on my skin making me feel so good :sunny:

1 Like