Luther's 2023 journal

1 Like
1 Like

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” - Einstein.

Thanks Einstein, let me tweak it a little.

“Insanity is desperately clinging on to the same internal framework and expecting a change in your reality”.

7 Likes

Good old Einstein, I miss this fella.

1 Like

2 Likes

@JCDenton thanks for the like lol. Yeah it’s just incongruence.

To elaborate more, it’s the equivalent of going to Alcoholics Anonymous and telling emotionally traumatized people that if they believe/affirm their alcohol drinking as being beneficial to them, then they will somehow be okay.

It’s a coping mechanism.

There is no such thing as having a healthy sexuality and being addicted to PMO.

4 Likes

hi luther is there any way I can send you a message? i newly create account so i cant send any pms but i read subliminal club over a month.your writes are valuable.and i wanna ask someting that private for me.is there any way?.I don’t know how long I have to wait to reach member level

1 Like

Wait like a day or something and you can PM I think lol

1 Like

okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

Hello
A question, Can you be congruent with the fact of being someone like Genghis Khan. Like literally the ruler of the world. It’s funny how answers come to the mind when you write down the question. IMO this narcissism and selfishness is basic human nature. In fact there is no morality in us, just fear.
Another question which came to my mind is the karma of Genghis Khan, he killed so many people and yet he died on his death bed. Is this notion of “what goes around comes around” BS or he suffer the consequences in his next life? If there is one.

1 Like

What do you think? Lol

That was really not a rethoric question. I geniunly don’t know the answer and want to know your opinion.

1 Like

Yes, you can. Anything is possible.

That being said, when you get to the level where you can choose to experience that, you won’t really want to.

Your internal framework drives your desires and motivations. When you upgrade your internal framework, you’re going higher.

You therefore lose a lot of low level desires and motivations. It’s a paradox.

The point of “anything is possible” is not how most people interpret it. It’s merely an understanding meant to expand your awareness and remind you of how powerful you are.

Most people interpret it through the ego. A non-ego concept being interpreted by the ego is the definition of spiritual incongruence.

4 Likes

The best answer I can give you is:

You can…but you won’t.

2 Likes

could you give some examples of low level motivations

1 Like

The desire to rule over and dominate over everyone would be low level.

People who have low level motivations haven’t done basic healing. When someone has a healthy sense of self-love, self-worth, internal power, etc. They won’t have that desire lol.

This isn’t my opinion, this is mechanistic given how the desires and motivations are driven by the internal framework. This is as fundamental as 2 + 2 ≠ 5.

I have experienced this and so have many others on this forum.

4 years ago I wanted to become a billionaire with harems and supercars. When I healed my internal issues, I realized what I actually wanted.

5 Likes

Thank you
I know that one can be content.
Is being modern day Genghis Khan possible? Like real domination and that arrogance. Genghis believed that he was destined to rule and he did. I don’t see any incongruence here, he had his failures. But overall. And he died on his death bed.

1 Like

Funny how the word “wanted” also made it into this explanation as I remember that you’ve explained the same principle with regards to the goals of WANTED:

People start listening to WANTED because they are desperate to feel desired and “wanted” by everyone.
But then, ironically, WANTED heals their internal framework and their desperate need for validation, and they become actually “wanted” but at the same time lose their initial reason of why they started listening to WANTED in the first place. Lol.

Desires that we have while still being traumatized are not the same desires that our true self has when finally being healed.

Once we are truly internally healed and become high self-esteem, the desire to dominate or look down on others, vanishes.
The historical Genghis Khan might have been a powerful and dominant person, but still super low self-esteem, fully controlled by ego and the external validation seeking.
Once we are truly high self-esteem, the only acceptable way to achieve our goals becomes through manifestation.

5 Likes